• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]1. Tell her she is beautiful. 2. Hold her hand at any moment . . . Even if its just for a second. 3. Hug her from behind. 4. Leave her voice messages to wake up to. 5. When she is upset, hold h

Pages: 123

[b]1. Tell her she is beautiful. 2. Hold her hand at any moment . . . Even if its just for a second. 3. Hug her from behind. 4. Leave her voice messages to wake up to. 5. When she is upset, hold h

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]1. Tell her she is beautiful. 2. Hold her hand at any moment . . . Even if its just for a second. 3. Hug her from behind. 4. Leave her voice messages to wake up to. 5. When she is upset, hold h

aw these are so sweet[quote=kcired14]1. Tell her she is beautiful.[/quote] i just experienced this and teh rest NO :mad: :lol:
frozenheart_10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]1. Tell her she is beautiful. 2. Hold her hand at any moment . . . Even if its just for a second. 3. Hug her from behind. 4. Leave her voice messages to wake up to. 5. When she is upset, hold h

so sweet... good job.. hope boys will follow this tips... :)
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kcired14]18. Look her in the eyes and smile.[/quote] ^ this is true.. [quote=kcired14]22. If your listening to music, let her listen too.[/quote] i experience it.. wah.. now im feeling he is really inlove with me thanks for sharing this.. really love it..
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow. nice tips... hope guys read and follow this. =)
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow how sweet..... hope all guys would doing this to their girl too....
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

ahhwww.. these is for the lovers tips.. can u post a "ligaw tips" =)
devika
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hihihihih... you are correct... :)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kcired14]6. Recognize the small things . . . They usually mean the most.[/quote] [quote=kcired14]9. Introduce her to your friends . . . As your girlfriend.[/quote] [quote=kcired14]21. Kiss her just for the heck of it.[/quote] BINGO! We've got a WINNER! :D
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ haha..who's the lucky one? ;]
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gengskie]wow. nice tips... hope guys read and follow this. =)[/quote] i already tried all of this to my gurl.. and all of the thing listed her made he smile..:cool:
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

exactly what I'm looking for.. haha...... so sweet..!! perfect lover.. :wow::wow:
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

right!!!!!!!:D:D:D
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

owww. i love this part :) [quote=kcired14]7. If you are talking to another girl, when you're done, walk over and hug her and kiss her . . . Let her know she's yours and they are not.[/quote]
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kcired14 wrote: 14. If she's mad at you, kiss her. if we're having a fight... he don't do this!! huhuhuhuhu:crybaby::crybaby: but it's ok.... anyway... thanks for sharing.... and um.. can i post this as a bulletin in friendster?? so he can see this??

Last edited by yumiko-chan (2008-11-28 21:32:24)

yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kcired14]14. If she's mad at you, kiss her.[/quote] if we're having a fight... he don't do this!! huhuhuhuhu:crybaby::crybaby: but it's ok.... anyway... thanks for sharing.... and um.. can i post this as a bulletin in friendster?? so he can see this??
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

pretty sweet bro! gonna follow it so that *her* and i will be going steady :D ehhe OT: i will call my gf as[b][i] *her*[/i][/b] and she will call me [i][b]*him*[/b][/i] pretty sweet hu? aahah :D

Last edited by ubenchx (2008-11-29 03:08:54)

PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Awwww... So sweet! Wish that every guy on earth does that..
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=yumiko-chan]if we're having a fight... he don't do this!! huhuhuhuhu:crybaby::crybaby: but it's ok.... anyway... thanks for sharing.... and um.. can i post this as a bulletin in friendster?? so he can see this??[/quote] sure thing..tnx..:D
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when u smile 2 me.. i'll smile 2 u back... dat da only way.. hahaha..:lol:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMG so sweet :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]1. Tell her she is beautiful. 2. Hold her hand at any moment . . . Even if its just for a second. 3. Hug her from behind. 4. Leave her voice messages to wake up to. 5. When she is upset, hold h

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:01

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy