• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just curious to what you all think about these game consoles. For me, I have always preferred the Playstation over XBOX. Part of it is the controller scheme, which I never played on XBOX enough to g

Pages: 1

Just curious to what you all think about these game consoles. For me, I have always preferred the Playstation over XBOX. Part of it is the controller scheme, which I never played on XBOX enough to g

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Just curious to what you all think about these game consoles. For me, I have always preferred the Playstation over XBOX. Part of it is the controller scheme, which I never played on XBOX enough to g

Just curious to what you all think about these game consoles. For me, I have always preferred the Playstation over XBOX. Part of it is the controller scheme, which I never played on XBOX enough to get used to it. But also, I think I'm just loyal to the Playstation. The Sony Playstation broke much more ground than XBOX ever has. Also, the online gaming options....with Sony, you can play online, unlimited, for free....but with Microsoft and XBOX you have to buy a membership to play online :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Seriously....all that money that Bill Gates has and his company Microsoft has, and they can't offer free online play??? BOOOOOOOOOOO :thumbsdown: [b]*****to the mods.....if there is a similar thread, please lock and/or delete this topic....i looked for a similar thread but did not find one....but i did not go through all the results of my search....forgive me if i posted a thread already existing*****[/b]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-24 22:16:38)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Just curious to what you all think about these game consoles. For me, I have always preferred the Playstation over XBOX. Part of it is the controller scheme, which I never played on XBOX enough to g

ps2/ps3 for me.. .. but for me the best is PSP..
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Just curious to what you all think about these game consoles. For me, I have always preferred the Playstation over XBOX. Part of it is the controller scheme, which I never played on XBOX enough to g

I'll go for Sony ps2/ps3 in terms of game franchise but if your looking for Graphic power then Gates' xbox/360 is the deal. anyway ps3 uses alien-like processor and I think they call it cell processor. :eh: yeah a DNA base-computer lol. just kidding. [quote=bhebhiej]Seriously....all that money that Bill Gates has and his company Microsoft has, and they can't offer free online play??? BOOOOOOOOOOO :thumbsdown:[/quote] I'm not sure on this thing but i thing Gates and his company has nothing to do w/ this issue. I believe the companies who developed online game is the one who decide if they offer the game for free. not the console's company. BTW can you name some online game in ps that is for free? I never heard of it.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Frazen]I'll go for Sony ps2/ps3 in terms of game franchise but if your looking for Graphic power then Gates' xbox/360 is the deal. anyway ps3 uses alien-like processor and I think they call it cell processor. :eh: yeah a DNA base-computer lol. just kidding. [quote=bhebhiej]Seriously....all that money that Bill Gates has and his company Microsoft has, and they can't offer free online play??? BOOOOOOOOOOO :thumbsdown:[/quote] I'm not sure on this thing but i thing Gates and his company has nothing to do w/ this issue. I believe the companies who developed online game is the one who decide if they offer the game for free. not the console's company. BTW can you name some online game in ps that is for free? I never heard of it.[/quote] Ahhhh...What I mean about online play is probably different here in USA than in Phils. Here in USA we can connect our PS2/PS3's (and XBOX/XBOX360) directly to the internet through LAN, or whatever you internet connection is. We can play many different games online against people all across USA, Canada, Europe. Anybody who has an internet connection can connect. And that's the service I was talking about....Sony offers free online play to anyone who owns their system....Microsoft charges a yearly subscription price for online play. Microsoft, the console company, actually does decide this option. So yeah, here, we are able to connect our console's directly to our LAN/Broadband/etc connection and play against other gamers across the world directly on our consoles. No downloading or anything. Examples: Fight Night series, Need For Speed series (I think), SOCOM series, HALO series, Red Faction 2, any major sports franchise (MADDEN NFL, NBA LIVE, etc, etc), and many, many more. Really, almost any game you can think of for the consoles we are able to play online.
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ahh, I see. Thanks for enlightening me dude. I thought xbox has the same concept w/ playstation. I never have chance to buy xbox. here in my place, game shops doesn't sell much any xbox's accessories and games. they focuses more on marketing playstations. your right, Gates sure is greedy like hell.
Rev14
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:the best for me is also PS2/PS3 but the most i like is PSP... =)=)=)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i've never played on the psp...psp seems like one of those "on the go" game devices, and if i'm not at home, i really don't have time to play games....that's why i didn't include it in the poll =|
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i am much comfortable on ps2/ps3 so ill go with ps2/ps3 :D\m/
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm actually a little surprised by the results so far. Most people that I know over here in USA, well, at least half of the people I know would choose XBOX and XBOX360 over the PS2/PS3.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]PS2/PS3 of cors :thumbsup:, i don't hav XBox/Xbox360 yet. [/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-11-15 04:02:25)

R4bhi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

PS 2 and XBOX is 2nd Generation Console PS 3 and XBOX 360 is 3rd Generation Console... So it really does according your Pocket PS 2 Games is cheap because it's already Pirated but PS3 or XBOX 360 :cry: It so expensive But Sony does beat Microsoft
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] i prefer with PS2&PS3 . because until now i don't have XBOX! :lol: [/b]
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

of course ps2&ps3 are the best but i also like xbox360 :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just curious to what you all think about these game consoles. For me, I have always preferred the Playstation over XBOX. Part of it is the controller scheme, which I never played on XBOX enough to g

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:48

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy