• ARCHIVES 
  • » Everytime i try to connect to the internet using my phone, it turns off. it wasn't like that before. do you think the problem is in the battery?

Pages: 1

Everytime i try to connect to the internet using my phone, it turns off. it wasn't like that before. do you think the problem is in the battery?

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Everytime i try to connect to the internet using my phone, it turns off. it wasn't like that before. do you think the problem is in the battery?

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Everytime i try to connect to the internet using my phone, it turns off. it wasn't like that before. do you think the problem is in the battery?

^wat the/.. spammer... follow the rules !!!:disgust: @topic: yah mybe the battry is the problm aries.. cause mine to before, when i call and send msg,it turns off., then i changed my bat. then it works agen!!! thats what i know!:D
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Everytime i try to connect to the internet using my phone, it turns off. it wasn't like that before. do you think the problem is in the battery?

yes..i think mybe battery is not ok.. :) or mybe ur phone have a problem system.. =)
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Battery! You need to change it! I used to have on of them old phones and it kept on doin it so i asked a geek what to do and he told me to change the battery!
aprilanne
» n00b
1969-12-31

im having the same problem too. but mine is PACKET DATA not available.. pls. help me! tnx guys!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Everytime i try to connect to the internet using my phone, it turns off. it wasn't like that before. do you think the problem is in the battery?

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:08

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy