• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] [color=limegreen] err. :paranoid: im sorry if its wrong ToT i juz wanna share some of my work ;) d graphic show off still closed.and i cant post my work. before they go to trash :lol: [

Pages: 12345

[align=center] [color=limegreen] err. :paranoid: im sorry if its wrong ToT i juz wanna share some of my work ;) d graphic show off still closed.and i cant post my work. before they go to trash :lol: [

nayze
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] [color=limegreen] err. :paranoid: im sorry if its wrong ToT i juz wanna share some of my work ;) d graphic show off still closed.and i cant post my work. before they go to trash :lol: [

[b]wow Sis Linniie Love your work!! I really like the "SmileLove" Its soooo cute..! thanks for sharing sis ur the best..! hope to see more of you work kip it up!!![/b]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] [color=limegreen] err. :paranoid: im sorry if its wrong ToT i juz wanna share some of my work ;) d graphic show off still closed.and i cant post my work. before they go to trash :lol: [

nice works sis linnie, you're improving <3
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] nice works sist linnie :thumbsup: wow! ur improving huh! :) R0FLMA0~ great job! :D Keep them up! [/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aaron :D hihihi yep.. i try to make it. but. its hard with photoshop i'll bak to lunapic and paint if i wanna make a boy sig :lol: request thread? i support gtc.even i cant make tut. :D and i hate request thread.. its push me hard :P sis nayze :D awawa thanks :D i added it today.wit my new acc photobucket :doubt: ayayayay ate aina :wow: thankyuu :wow: sis trixx wahaha.improving what :lol:

Last edited by Linniie (2008-06-30 03:01:13)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ [/b] Your sigs were awesuum! Designs were good! [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/2guwpk9.gif[/img] Gudluck! And Agree with you Linnie : Request thread are irritating. :lol: Waiting for your other works. X3 [i] Edited : [/i] [li][b] Was all of the graphics were made by you? Jus` asking. [/b][/li]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-06-30 03:20:58)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sis trixx arr.eur graphix more better than mine :P yep.eh noo... i mean i juz [b]edit it[/b] :P added text.effect.animation.glitter.blablabla all images there founded at public domain :D except my oni and avatar :D
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Wow Love You're Works Sisz... ^^^ Can I Have One With My Name On It...?? +Repu For Your Graphix[/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ [/b] How come can you give a repu to linnie, her reputation was disabled :P [b] Linnie [/b] nyaa~ X3 Oh`ok but they were awesum! Kip them up! (:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Ohh Sorry ^... ============= BTW Sis Tricia Bianca,In Yer Siggie,The Shining Effect, How Did You Do It...? Please PM[/b][/align]

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-06-30 04:11:26)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow...nice works sis linniie so kawaii!hehe
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]wow...i like the new samples :D keep on sharing![/b]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi sis linnie. nice premade graphics. cn i use one? hehe. its soo cute. i lyk them all :wow: good job! :D
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

some of the graphics are from deviantart and you use it. ;) well, you`re really good with it sist. :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz nina :D wahaha maybe latter :P sis tricia :P wahaha okii sis :D sis phia waa thanks sis :wow: sis andrea thanks sis :D sis yna waa use it.. its free :lol: sis yumi :D nyah.i dun search it at deviantart. i take it from glitter-graphics,photobucket,and google :lol:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] Ninafaye [/b] if you need something [b]PM[/b] me, not im the one to PM you coz` im not the one who's needing for help. :3 [b]Linnie [/b] Gudluck again! [sup] i think this is the third time [/sup] =D:thumbsup: [sorry for the [b]0T[/b]]
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice premade sis .. :)
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tnx sis linnie! hehe. good job!
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

SIszzz.. these are so great!! woot!! I envy you! worship you!lol keep sharing.. :D
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow siz linnie love it all make more! kip it up! tnx siz!
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:o whoa.. nice premades siz Linniie! tnx for sharing dem!.. :D kip it up!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] [color=limegreen] err. :paranoid: im sorry if its wrong ToT i juz wanna share some of my work ;) d graphic show off still closed.and i cant post my work. before they go to trash :lol: [

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:57

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy