• ARCHIVES 
  • » what wOuld yOu do tO show that yOu really love him/her? i need sOme advice or idea:idea: pOst what yOu think...:)

Pages: 1

what wOuld yOu do tO show that yOu really love him/her? i need sOme advice or idea:idea: pOst what yOu think...:)

dia_raine09
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what wOuld yOu do tO show that yOu really love him/her? i need sOme advice or idea:idea: pOst what yOu think...:)

darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: what wOuld yOu do tO show that yOu really love him/her? i need sOme advice or idea:idea: pOst what yOu think...:)

:arrow: be true to ur self... if u really love someone... just confess,, atleast she/he nows how feel for him/her... :arrow: wag kulitin ang taong ayaw naman talaga sau... dahil wala k ng maga2wa dun...^^ :arrow: stick to ur words...^^ :arrow: pray for that person... :arrow: kung may karibal... wag magalet... challenge un para sa isang tao... (love ur enemy as u love ur self..^^)
angelleeya
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: what wOuld yOu do tO show that yOu really love him/her? i need sOme advice or idea:idea: pOst what yOu think...:)

show him who really am i. tell him that i love him every single days. .anggia.
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] for me, showing my real character and be sincere with my feelings for him, devote time and effort to make him happy and love him unconditionally.. [/b]
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: make him feel he's loved.. cared.. appreciated.. trust him.. show some effort.. show ur affection! :) never make him feel unloved! [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just love him & be LOYAL. trust him & no matter what .. be true to urself. :)
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Be Loyal at any ways. If there's some girl around him. Just stay focused on the boy. Show your affection but not too much. Flirt just a little. lol. :rose:
Crazyham-ham
» FTalker
1969-12-31

send him a bx of his fav treats with a letter expressing my feelings 4 him,aww.:rose:
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Bring the head of her X-boyfriend... :drool: :wasted:
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

gave ure heart like emo.. ^^.. be friendly... told him that u love him or gave him a love letter.... a love letter that is a special.. =) ^^...
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

feel that his special..love him whole heartedly
miserable_angel06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=black_eLjOy]for me, showing my real character and be sincere with my feelings for him, devote time and effort to make him happy and love him unconditionally..[/quote] yup haha..
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

never break your promises
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

telling him all the true.. & never lie...
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ simply tell him that I do. If he loves me, then it will be enough. :wow:
richard5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I love you what you are, and I'm accepting all of your negative characteristics... And I will never leave You alone with the problems have facing...
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm for me i will show my kindness to him. =)
manikka.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Being true to yourself and being kind to that person works. =)
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i will give my life to her :D wahaha. all things i will take just for her *nose bleed :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what wOuld yOu do tO show that yOu really love him/her? i need sOme advice or idea:idea: pOst what yOu think...:)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:51

[ 10 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy