• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: copy and edit with the url of your backround...and put it in your css extension.. [quote]#cboxmain { background-color: #000000; background-image: url([b]URL OF BACKGROUND[/b]); background-

Pages: 12

:arrow: copy and edit with the url of your backround...and put it in your css extension.. [quote]#cboxmain { background-color: #000000; background-image: url([b]URL OF BACKGROUND[/b]); background-

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: copy and edit with the url of your backround...and put it in your css extension.. [quote]#cboxmain { background-color: #000000; background-image: url([b]URL OF BACKGROUND[/b]); background-

:arrow: copy and edit with the url of your backround...and put it in your css extension.. [quote]#cboxmain { background-color: #000000; background-image: url([b]URL OF BACKGROUND[/b]); background-repeat: repeat !important; background-position: center !important; background-attachment: scroll !important; width: 470px; height: 300px; border: 1px solid #999999; filter: glow(color=#660000) !important; }[/quote] then your done...:thumbsup: preview: [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/lordheinz]LH CUTE[/url] rawr! << MOZILLA USER! :arrow: CLICK MY [b]THOUGHTS[/b]...

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-06-26 02:52:15)

m0g0l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: copy and edit with the url of your backround...and put it in your css extension.. [quote]#cboxmain { background-color: #000000; background-image: url([b]URL OF BACKGROUND[/b]); background-

[b]another great tricks from master lordheinz!nice one!:thumbsup:[/b]
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: copy and edit with the url of your backround...and put it in your css extension.. [quote]#cboxmain { background-color: #000000; background-image: url([b]URL OF BACKGROUND[/b]); background-

nice one here sir! hehehh.. a cbox with bg... nice =)
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah..cool trick again from lordhienz... ur profile also is cool!!! thanks for sharing us that trick... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: thankies guys..just wana help even in my own little way..:(
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waaa...nice bro... i can use at my profile.. :thumbsup:=) thanks for sharing
Jonrown12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick sir. I'll try this. :thumbsup: thx for sharing.
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: :crybaby: your welcome guys... [b]Can i ask one favor?[/b] pleaseeeeeee :crybaby: dont call me sir..were all buddies here in ftalk..rawr..:D you can call me LH...:cool: >>im so glad to help you guys.
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ wahihihi .. ok sir .. i mean LH .. =D @topic: nice one! i have an idea about this .. =D [spoiler] [i]may naiisip aqng kalokohn [/i][/spoiler]
Jonrown12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok LH hihihi.. :D BTW nice trick about this CBOX.
_indra_kurniawan_13
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]lordheinz[/b] :arrow: good .. thanks 4 shere.. but why code not working in my profile..??=(
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

great lordheinz! haha.. nice one! thanks for sharing <-------- [color=red]spam[/color] =D :lol:
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

another cool tricks ... =):thumbsup: thanks 4 this LH... ftalk energizer mod... :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mabuhay]another cool tricks ... =):thumbsup: thanks 4 this LH... ftalk energizer mod... :D[/quote] LOL..:D btw guys..it doesnt mean that this is working as it use to be.. Tip>>[b]If you have an id on your cbox,the id should be place in here (#cboxmain) or should i say..(#id_of cbox)[/b] hope you got my point guys..kampay! :D rawr...

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-06-26 04:18:18)

chan2raagas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice! now i can tweak my cbox! thank u brother! :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=chan2raagas]nice! now i can tweak my cbox! thank u brother! :thumbsup:[/quote] NP brother...:thumbsup: any background will do..=)
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks sir lordhienz for sharing the tricks. And keep it up!!!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=adepat]Thanks sir lordhienz for sharing the tricks. And keep it up!!![/quote] :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: dont you call me sir adepat..were friends right??:P anyway..thanks for using it...;) glad to help you guys...
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice one LH:D thx 4 sharing... but,how u make ur cbox with many odd smilies?..:)
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

great codes...hehehe... tasty.... :D :thumbsup: another plus!!! :D :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: copy and edit with the url of your backround...and put it in your css extension.. [quote]#cboxmain { background-color: #000000; background-image: url([b]URL OF BACKGROUND[/b]); background-

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:01

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy