• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey guyz! I'm new here.. my name is [b]Diana[/b] nice to be your friend, all :) thanks for your attention!

Pages: 12

hey guyz! I'm new here.. my name is [b]Diana[/b] nice to be your friend, all :) thanks for your attention!

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hey guyz! I'm new here.. my name is [b]Diana[/b] nice to be your friend, all :) thanks for your attention!

welcome to eptok! hope u'll enjoy ur stay here..and pls bare wih the rules..^^
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hey guyz! I'm new here.. my name is [b]Diana[/b] nice to be your friend, all :) thanks for your attention!

[b]Hi there :| Welcome to eptok :) Have fun posting & follow rules.. Hope we can be friends.. See yah around ..[/b]
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sist. [b]DIANA[/b] ; welcome to ftalk. enjoy your stay and have fun posting. btw, i`m yumi. muwah.[color=#ff6699]♡[/color]
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi welcome here in ftalk! hopeyeah enjoi hir! im lei!;)
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=deeppink][b]Hi! Welcome to eptok!! Read the rules and follow it. I Am Eleena. Take care and have fun posting! See you around!! Love Lots, Eleena[/b][/color][/align]
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=green][b] welcome to eptok.. enjoi stayin here...:D[/b][/color][/align]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi there.... welcome to friendstertalk.com enjoy your stay... b an active member... and also,, don't forget to [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]READ[/url] the rules... ok?! c ya around! :penguin:
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. please read the rules & have fun. :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to FTalk pal :D my name is [b]RIO[/b]... see you around :penguin:
jidapa_khun
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!..wheew..we are both newbies here!....:wow:
marc14
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi der! welcum to eptok!.
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk,.. newbie also.. see yah,
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][color=brown][align=center]ellow 2 u amelia!., hehe.. welcome here in eptok!., don't forget to follow and read da rules kk?!., and have fun while posting!., more power girl!., nice to mit yah!., and see yah around![/align][/b][/color]
noinar
» n00b
1969-12-31

aloha!. welcome to friendstertalk!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey guyz! I'm new here.. my name is [b]Diana[/b] nice to be your friend, all :) thanks for your attention!

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:59

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy