• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi everyone! I'm Raisheru and i'm a newbie here! I learn this site from my friend and when i check it out, i'm amazed.. because everyone in here is a computer genius! :O and so i want to be a part o

Pages: 123

hi everyone! I'm Raisheru and i'm a newbie here! I learn this site from my friend and when i check it out, i'm amazed.. because everyone in here is a computer genius! :O and so i want to be a part o

yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hi everyone! I'm Raisheru and i'm a newbie here! I learn this site from my friend and when i check it out, i'm amazed.. because everyone in here is a computer genius! :O and so i want to be a part o

sist. [b]RAISHERU[/b] ; welcome to ftalk. enjoy your stay and have fun posting. btw, i`m yumi. muwah.[color=#ff6699]♡[/color]
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hi everyone! I'm Raisheru and i'm a newbie here! I learn this site from my friend and when i check it out, i'm amazed.. because everyone in here is a computer genius! :O and so i want to be a part o

Hi welcome here in ftalk! hopeyeah enjoi hir! im lei!;)
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi Raisheru welcome to fstalk enjoy posting and follow the rules. [spoiler]im no computer genius[/spoiler]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

well,everyone is not a computer genious (Only some) REad the rules and avoid double posting. Take care and enjoy posting!
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=green][b] welcome to eptok..:D enjoi stayin here.. [/b][/color][/align]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red]ellow 2 u! weeeeh!0_o nyc to mit u!., hehe., yuh!., all opf us is not a compyuter genius!., and i'm belong! hehe., btw.! welcum here in eptok!., dont pforget to palow da rules kk?!., and kip on powsting! em juliene 13 yrzs. old and a sophomore student!., hehe.. nyc to mit u!., and hab fun here in ftalk!.,[/color][/align]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk...
naruxhina
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]HO5.. I CAN SAY DAT.. I AM A COMP. GENIUS.. BT.. D OTHER HALF..IS NOT..HA5 AD ME IN FS.. uzu_kage@yahoo.com THNX..[/b]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi there.... welcome to friendstertalk.com enjoy your stay... b an active member... and also,, don't forget to [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]READ[/url] the rules... ok?! c ya around! :penguin:
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. please read the rules & have fun. :D
jidapa_khun
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!..wheew..we are both newbies here!....:wow:
marc14
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi der! welcum to eptok!.
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Friendstertalk.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to fstalk.. my mane afzulnizam aris call nizam :D hope you enjoy posting here [color=red]but[/color] dont forget follow the rules[/b]
xfashionistah_
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello [b]raisheru[/b], before you post anything please read the rules & follow. :D
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk.. make sure to follow the rules.. hav fun posting, so,take cre..and see yah around,!
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

hi.. welsome to ftalk.. read the rules and follow them.. c'ya around!
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi elcome hir in ftalk hopia enjoi hir c u around -lei18-
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi sisz raisheru! welcome here to ftalk! enjoy posting around,ok. and also read and follow the rules! ^_^ nice meeting you! you can call me ninch! ^_^
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]welcum friend! hihi rule1: read all the rules first :D pls enjoy here! :D [/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi everyone! I'm Raisheru and i'm a newbie here! I learn this site from my friend and when i check it out, i'm amazed.. because everyone in here is a computer genius! :O and so i want to be a part o

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:54

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy