• ARCHIVES 
  • » As requested by [b]Sprongky[/b] :cool: :thumbsup: Want a to have different JS files load everytime someone views your profile? :redface: Well, now you [i]CAN~!![/i] :drool: Here's the code: [quote

Pages: 1

As requested by [b]Sprongky[/b] :cool: :thumbsup: Want a to have different JS files load everytime someone views your profile? :redface: Well, now you [i]CAN~!![/i] :drool: Here's the code: [quote

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

As requested by [b]Sprongky[/b] :cool: :thumbsup: Want a to have different JS files load everytime someone views your profile? :redface: Well, now you [i]CAN~!![/i] :drool: Here's the code: [quote

As requested by [b]Sprongky[/b] :cool: :thumbsup: Want a to have different JS files load everytime someone views your profile? :redface: Well, now you [i]CAN~!![/i] :drool: Here's the code: [quote]//This is a shakiro214 production //In cooperation with friendsterTalk forum lagann = new Array(); lagann[0]="[b]JS_URL_1[/b]"; lagann[1]="[b]JS_URL_2[/b]"; toppa=Math.floor(Math.random() * lagann.length); var JS = document.createElement("script"); JS.type = "text/javascripe"; JS.src=lagann[toppa]; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(JS);[/quote] To add more js files, simply add more arrays, like so [quote]lagann[2]="[b]JS_URL_3[/b]"; lagann[3]="[b]JS_URL_4[/b]"; lagann[4]="[b]JS_URL_5[/b]";[/quote] and so on... If you want to have random JS files in IE & FF as separate, here's a full example of what a combined code would look like: <">[b]That's it. You're done![/b] :cool: :thumbsup: [b]no preview available[/b] :| I currently use 1 js file for my profiles. Besides you would usually know what's already going to happen if you have more than 1 JS file and set it to random :wasted:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: As requested by [b]Sprongky[/b] :cool: :thumbsup: Want a to have different JS files load everytime someone views your profile? :redface: Well, now you [i]CAN~!![/i] :drool: Here's the code: [quote

^lol, first to comment! cool codes! Thanx for sharing.. +repu for you :D
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: As requested by [b]Sprongky[/b] :cool: :thumbsup: Want a to have different JS files load everytime someone views your profile? :redface: Well, now you [i]CAN~!![/i] :drool: Here's the code: [quote

thanks for the Code Sir Shakiro, did i request this?? wahaha i didn't remember, but this is nice its like a theme switcher the on JS, haha thanks for sharing, + Repu 4 U :thumbsup:

Last edited by sprongky (2008-06-27 00:31:07)

dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing shak!! :cool:
arip
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is nice bro... thanks for sharing... :D =)
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

cool.... thanks for sharing shakiro.. keep it up!!! il try this one!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

cool trick! hehe.. i'll try this also..
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][scroll][color=blue][b]Kuntilanak Said To You[/b][/color][/scroll][/align] [align=center][color=blue][b]Nice trick brother... thanks for share [/b][/color][/align]
boedhak.phinank
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: [i][b]Wow.... Nice[/b][/i] Keep It Up Bro.... :eh::eh::eh:

Last edited by boedhak.phinank (2008-07-05 16:52:12)

m0g0l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Bro,im using your JS for separate IE and FF, i come out of an Idea, where in to avoid doubled WVM when settimeout is added on the tracker, thats why im using ur separate js for IE and FF, combining with Switpotatos conversion of css to js!,sadly, it only works in FF!:crybaby: i guess its something to do with the newest linker we are using, or probably a mistake in my javascript code for iE... anyway, thanks again for sharing nice code, im also using ur sidebar codes!:) @shakiro[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick bro thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice trick... thanks for sharing..
oby_nagnar
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow.... great job.. =):thumbsup: thnks for share..
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

w3w nc keep it up :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As requested by [b]Sprongky[/b] :cool: :thumbsup: Want a to have different JS files load everytime someone views your profile? :redface: Well, now you [i]CAN~!![/i] :drool: Here's the code: [quote

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:56

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy