• ARCHIVES 
  • » this code will redirect the window if it's in parent but if the window is iframe just like the tracker php ... we can protect our php by ripping by others... =D put this code inside ur tracker php.

Pages: 1

this code will redirect the window if it's in parent but if the window is iframe just like the tracker php ... we can protect our php by ripping by others... =D put this code inside ur tracker php.

mhedge
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

this code will redirect the window if it's in parent but if the window is iframe just like the tracker php ... we can protect our php by ripping by others... =D put this code inside ur tracker php.

this code will redirect the window if it's in parent but if the window is iframe just like the tracker php ... we can protect our php by ripping by others... =D put this code inside ur tracker php. here: [quote]<script> if ( parent == window ) location.replace("[b]URL OF REDIRECTION WINDOW[/b]"); </script>[/quote] just edit the [b]URL OF REDIRECTION WINDOW[/b] if you could understand it preview here: [url=http://h1.ripway.com/mhedge/test.html]click here[/url] look at the url carefully.. you will be redirected to my cbox =) :thumbsup: =):thumbsup:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: this code will redirect the window if it's in parent but if the window is iframe just like the tracker php ... we can protect our php by ripping by others... =D put this code inside ur tracker php.

how can we stole a php codes?:paranoid: e.g : http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php when we viewing the source, it only available the HTML content, without the php it self :/
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: this code will redirect the window if it's in parent but if the window is iframe just like the tracker php ... we can protect our php by ripping by others... =D put this code inside ur tracker php.

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]how can we stole a php codes?:paranoid: e.g : http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php when we viewing the source, it only available the HTML content, without the php it self :/[/quote] i mean tracker.php sir
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ahaha,,,yeah i know it dude... :D i mean, someone will not rip ur php, the ripper only stole the HTML or Javascript inside tracker.php [quote][color=red]<?php[/color] ... ... [color=red]echo[/color] "something here"; .. [color=red]?>[/color][/quote] when you view your tracker.php source, you'll not be able to see that. :D haoahahah..forget it,,thanks 4 sharin and [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_add.gif[/img] [b]1[/b] for you ;):thumbsup:

Last edited by KhErMiNaToR (2008-06-27 00:57:52)

mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]ahaha,,,yeah i know it dude... :D i mean, someone will not rip ur php, the ripper only stole the HTML or Javascript inside tracker.php <?php ... ... echo "something here"; .. ?> when you view your tracker.php source, you'll not be able to see that. :D haoahahah..forget it,,thanks 4 sharin and 1 for you ;):thumbsup:[/quote] :o wow a repu from sir kher! wow! thzz sir! =) :thumbsup:
alginvoltaire
» n00b
1969-12-31

w0w can i try it? :D
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=alginvoltaire]w0w can i try it? :D[/quote] or course dude!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

They can not get your php unless you send them your copy. For example, http://notes.eehjhay.net/index.php can you tell me how can you get the hidden php codes there? Even if you download the file, it will add .htm after the filename. So it's like the downloaded index.php file will be renamed index.php.htm Anyway nice try though :)
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thats what im tryin to say..:D php is the most secure codes, coz in some case, its including username and database password. if there is a way to rip it, im sure there will no more site that including payment system.. :lol::lol:
gumscumbag
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yea php is scure :cloud: and who will rip tracker.php? anyone can get for free without rip :D
chan2raagas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

encyption can protect codes better right? but by the way.. thnks 4 sharing. :thumbsup:
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool! now i can blck my tracker's rippers! hehe :lol:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:retard: ok I realize I am old but honestly I do understand this trick :/ What is the purpose to redirect what, the instructions really does not explain enough for hardhead like me :o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this code will redirect the window if it's in parent but if the window is iframe just like the tracker php ... we can protect our php by ripping by others... =D put this code inside ur tracker php.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:48

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy