• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]HDR[/b] - a set of techniques that allows a greater dynamic range of exposures (the range of values between light and dark areas) than normal digital imaging techniques. The intention of HDRI is to

Pages: 12

[b]HDR[/b] - a set of techniques that allows a greater dynamic range of exposures (the range of values between light and dark areas) than normal digital imaging techniques. The intention of HDRI is to

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]HDR[/b] - a set of techniques that allows a greater dynamic range of exposures (the range of values between light and dark areas) than normal digital imaging techniques. The intention of HDRI is to

Nice work yel. It's like the pictures in the magazines :lol:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]HDR[/b] - a set of techniques that allows a greater dynamic range of exposures (the range of values between light and dark areas) than normal digital imaging techniques. The intention of HDRI is to

[img]http://images.victorycenter.multiply.com/image/4/photos/10/400x400/1/1.jpg?et=AtgZ8Q74%2CmjZy2wzZsLsWg&nmid=120504756[/img] ^ latest by me , my very good friend in HDR
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice pics.. i like the bintana, andrew whacked shot, and ung senti mode.. =)=):exclaim: hmm.. is this an HDR also?? [spoiler][img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh245/mjd1224/edited%20pics/aaa.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by mjd1224 (2008-10-21 06:30:49)

xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this:)
vixl1017
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love how you play with your photos... nice editing...keep it up..:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]HDR[/b] - a set of techniques that allows a greater dynamic range of exposures (the range of values between light and dark areas) than normal digital imaging techniques. The intention of HDRI is to

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:48

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy