• ARCHIVES 
  • » 1. [b]Computer germs[/b] - A study showed that the germ count on computer keyboards are 60 times higher than on toilet seats with an average of 3,295 bacteria per square inch. Imagine, moer germs than

Pages: 1

1. [b]Computer germs[/b] - A study showed that the germ count on computer keyboards are 60 times higher than on toilet seats with an average of 3,295 bacteria per square inch. Imagine, moer germs than

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

1. [b]Computer germs[/b] - A study showed that the germ count on computer keyboards are 60 times higher than on toilet seats with an average of 3,295 bacteria per square inch. Imagine, moer germs than

1. [b]Computer germs[/b] - A study showed that the germ count on computer keyboards are 60 times higher than on toilet seats with an average of 3,295 bacteria per square inch. Imagine, moer germs than a toilet seat. I don’t want to imagine how much harmful that is. [b]How to fight it[/b]: Clean your keyboard and mouse often with with computer wipes and other equipment-friendly products. Even a washcloth and a regular sanitizer can will do to eliminate the bacteria. 2.[b] Computer vision syndrome[/b] - Computer-related vision problems include; eyestrain, tired eyes, irritation,redness, blurry or double vision. These are caused by environmental conditions such as poor lighting, glare,display quality, and radiation. [b]How to avoid it[/b]: Adjust the brightnes and position of the screen to eliminate glare and avoid eyestrain. 3. [b]Repetitive motion disorders[/b] - The most common is the carpal tunnel syndrome, a painful condition caused by pressure on the main nerve that runs through the wrist. This happens when you use the computer and the mouse for more than 20 hours a week. Now, who doesn’t spend less hours than that?! [b]How to avoid it[/b]: Keep the height of your seat at a level that allows you to work the keyboard and the mouse with your wrists and elbows at a perpendicular angle, and your shoulders relaxed.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: 1. [b]Computer germs[/b] - A study showed that the germ count on computer keyboards are 60 times higher than on toilet seats with an average of 3,295 bacteria per square inch. Imagine, moer germs than

Bowahahaha :o Whadda :wasted: Well they said computers, not laptops :o=D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: 1. [b]Computer germs[/b] - A study showed that the germ count on computer keyboards are 60 times higher than on toilet seats with an average of 3,295 bacteria per square inch. Imagine, moer germs than

^ lol a laptop is a computer :lol: Wow....more germs than a toilet seat? I never would have guessed or even thought about it, but after reading this I guess, yeah, it kinda makes sense and it doesn't surprise me. For me, I guess at least it's my own germs since I only use my computer (a laptop) at home and I'm the only one who uses it. But I think I might go ahead and wipe it down, anyway. :lol: :lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]OFFTOPIC[/b] [quote=bhebhiej]^ lol a laptop is a computer :lol:[/quote] I... I didnt know that :wasted: I thought they're ahmm... Different =|
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]wow. that means I'm sick because of computer.[/b] :lol:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aaaawwww... i think i already experienced Computer vision syndrome.
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

omg .. carpal tunnel syndrome .. scary .. :paranoid:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for the info baby bear... im really @ risk for carpal tunnel syndrome.. i spent 22hrs online/day.... really... [quote]Repetitive motion disorders - The most common is the carpal tunnel syndrome, a painful condition caused by pressure on the main nerve that runs through the wrist. This happens when you use the computer and the mouse for more than 20 hours a week. Now, who doesn’t spend less hours than that?![/quote]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

In your Eyes,, some people work and they have computer it can make u blind
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmm.. i feel that i'm sick because of computer because sometimes, i felt dizzy and would like 2 take a vomit when i surf da net... :wasted:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

#2 is teh most common problem of all. And I, myself, lost my 20-20 vision. T^T Good thing I'm already aware of #s 2 & 3. -.-
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i agree..my eyes got tired and make me sick..it cn even cause migraine.. dat's wat i have now.. :crybaby:
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

owh.. i apply myself to number 2! this is so helpful
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i agree...i always get geadache if i'm using the computer's for hours...=(
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I always get eye strains!!!:mad:
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks for informing though i'm quite aware in some.
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]owhh bro!! ur ryt!! my eye sometimes so tired beeing on computer 4 long time... nywayz.. thanks 4 sharing!! [/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dat really happens, thanks 4 d important info. :) [/b]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=brentda]i always get geadache if i'm using the computer's for hours...=([/quote] Me too =)
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow ..thannks fro sharing :) :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » 1. [b]Computer germs[/b] - A study showed that the germ count on computer keyboards are 60 times higher than on toilet seats with an average of 3,295 bacteria per square inch. Imagine, moer germs than

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:38

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy