• ARCHIVES 
  • » :wow: :wow: :wow: I'm now addicted to gakuen Alice !!!! and im so excited for there will be a season2.... NatsumeXMikan ~forever~ God...theyre so cute together.... if u want a gakuen alice in an

Pages: 1

:wow: :wow: :wow: I'm now addicted to gakuen Alice !!!! and im so excited for there will be a season2.... NatsumeXMikan ~forever~ God...theyre so cute together.... if u want a gakuen alice in an

_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:wow: :wow: :wow: I'm now addicted to gakuen Alice !!!! and im so excited for there will be a season2.... NatsumeXMikan ~forever~ God...theyre so cute together.... if u want a gakuen alice in an

:wow: :wow: :wow: I'm now addicted to gakuen Alice !!!! and im so excited for there will be a season2.... NatsumeXMikan ~forever~ God...theyre so cute together.... if u want a gakuen alice in another story go to :arrow: fanfiction.net :D just type THE HYUUGA COUPLE

Last edited by _Reinz3022_ (2008-06-29 02:59:17)

saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :wow: :wow: :wow: I'm now addicted to gakuen Alice !!!! and im so excited for there will be a season2.... NatsumeXMikan ~forever~ God...theyre so cute together.... if u want a gakuen alice in an

There is a season 2?
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :wow: :wow: :wow: I'm now addicted to gakuen Alice !!!! and im so excited for there will be a season2.... NatsumeXMikan ~forever~ God...theyre so cute together.... if u want a gakuen alice in an

IDK but they are many rumors and many ppl says there is and idk if thats true... but I hope there is :wow:
jovie_toni
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like gakuen alice too!!!!!! mikan and natsume are perfect couple!!!!!!:) i hope there is a season 2!!!:)
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i also hope that there would be season 2! ahehe^^
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

There is a season2. Only in manga. I heard it from my friend who printed teh copy of it. XD It was quite good. [spoiler]There's this [i]Luna[/i] who's going to try and get Natsume away from Mikan by acting sick and trying to kill Mikan[/spoiler]
trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yes there is a season 2 in manga and it is really good but not yet finished. Mikan and Natsume have so mannnnyyyyyyy sweet moments there. It was soooo nice and heart shaking. I love Gakuen Alice. I am currently waiting for chapter 100. :wow: You can read it at [url]www.mangafox.com[/url]
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[font=century gothic][color=violet][i]they said it would be released in june or months of this year..:)[/font][/color][/i]

Last edited by fay_27 (2008-07-04 01:25:26)

fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]Re: Gakuen Alice/Alice Academy MANIA!!! Yes there is a season 2 in manga and it is really good but not yet finished. Mikan and Natsume have so mannnnyyyyyyy sweet moments there. It was soooo nice and heart shaking. I love Gakuen Alice. I am currently waiting for chapter 100. :wow: You can read it at www.mangafox.com[/quote] [color=violet][font=papyrus] yea,i liked the part with the christmas ball where they danced and accidentally kissed,then kissed under that tree!:)[/font][/color]

Last edited by fay_27 (2008-07-04 01:29:11)

linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whew!! me too. I love gakuen alice.. I soo miss them! btw, natsume is ubar uber cute. :kiss: I hope the season 2 will be released. :D nweiz, add me up! [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/xxswitcupcakexx[/url]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wew hope it has a part 2.. geeeez tcher narumi is :wow: [/b]
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote='AphrOdiTe']wew hope it has a part 2.. geeeez tcher narumi is :wow:[/quote] [font=century gothic][color=violet] yea,he's kinda cute,at first i thought he was mikan's otto-san,but it turned out that he's inlove with mikan's mother who was his senpai,who had had an affair with their sensei w/c was mikan's dad=)[/font][/color]

Last edited by fay_27 (2008-07-05 13:13:30)

fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=blancheee48]There's this Luna who's going to try and get Natsume away from Mikan by acting sick and trying to kill Mikan[/quote] [font=century gothic][color=yellow]i totally hate that girl..hmpf!she had this alice,(i forgot what it was called) that can manipulate others right? and she attended school same time as with mikan's mom right? i remeber the alice--its alice of manipulation:)[/font][/color]

Last edited by fay_27 (2008-07-06 05:21:18)

ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_Reinz3022_]I'm now addicted to gakuen Alice !!!! and im so excited for there will be a season2.... NatsumeXMikan ~forever~ God...theyre so cute together.... if u want a gakuen alice in another story go to fanfiction.net just type THE HYUUGA COUPLE[/quote] i hope there wud be a 2nd season of Gakuen Alice...:thumbsup: it's so nice and funny... :D
NinaTrinidad
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]ahahaha... :lol::lol: so may i ask everyone there???:D who will end up in Mikan in the end??natsume??:eh::eh:[/align]
itachi14
» n00b
1969-12-31

:angry: ahahhahah
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^^pls avoid spamming ... [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]:rose:[/url] OMG!! ahaha i really want teh season 2 of this.. i lurve hotaru imai so much :wow: hahaha,. i wish they would make teh season 2 anime of this,. [i] *excited!![/i] :redface:

Last edited by jheneko (2008-08-08 03:38:52)

MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

they are planning to have a season 2 but i don't know if it would have
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Wee.! Natsume is <3 :redface:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :wow: :wow: :wow: I'm now addicted to gakuen Alice !!!! and im so excited for there will be a season2.... NatsumeXMikan ~forever~ God...theyre so cute together.... if u want a gakuen alice in an

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:59

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy