• ARCHIVES 
  • » Nodame Cantabile (のだめカンタービレ, Nodame Kantābiire?) is an ongoing manga by Tomoko Ninomiya. It has been published in Japan by Kodansha

Pages: 1

Nodame Cantabile (のだめカンタービレ, Nodame Kantābiire?) is an ongoing manga by Tomoko Ninomiya. It has been published in Japan by Kodansha

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Nodame Cantabile (のだめカンタービレ, Nodame Kantābiire?) is an ongoing manga by Tomoko Ninomiya. It has been published in Japan by Kodansha

Nodame Cantabile (のだめカンタービレ, Nodame Kantābiire?) is an ongoing manga by Tomoko Ninomiya. It has been published in Japan by Kodansha in the magazine Kiss since 2001 and collected in 19 tankobon volumes to date (as of December 2007). It is licensed in North America by Del Rey Manga. The series received the 2004 Kodansha Manga Award for shōjo.[1] When volume 19 was released in November 2007, the Japanese Comic Ranking at #1 at its debut.[citation needed] The series has been adapted twice on television, as a live-action drama that aired in 2006 and as an anime series that aired in 2007. A second anime series is slated to premiere in October, 2008[2]; in addition, a game based on the manga was announced for the Nintendo DS, for release in Spring 2007. A game called "Nodame Cantabile: Dream Orchestra" was released for the Nintendo Wii console. A 2 night live-action drama special was aired in January 2008. _____________________________________ [b] Plot[/b] Megumi Noda, or “Nodame” is a piano student at Momogaoka College of Music. An extremely talented pianist who wants to be a kindergarten teacher, she prefers playing by ear rather than reading the music score. She is messy and disorganized, takes baths several days apart and loves to eat, sometimes stealing her friend’s lunchbox when it is filled with delicacies. Shinichi Chiaki, is Momogaoka’s top student. Born into a musical family, he is talented in piano and violin and has secret ambitions to become a conductor. An arrogant multi-lingual perfectionist who once lived abroad in the music capitals of the world as a young boy (namely Prague), he is trapped in Japan because of his childhood phobia. They meet by accident. Nodame quickly falls in love, but it takes much longer for Chiaki to even begin to appreciate Nodame’s unusual qualities. Their relationship causes them both to develop and grow. Along the way, they meet some crazy people (like Masumi, Mine, and Stresemann) and make lasting friendships. Because of Nodame, Chiaki gets the opportunity to lead a student orchestra and begins to have a broader appreciation of people's musical abilities. Because of Chiaki, Nodame faces her fears and enters a piano competition. Opportunities open up as both begin taking risks, stretching themselves far more than they ever thought possible. ------------------------------------------- For those who has already watched nodame cantabile: What do u think :cool: ----------------------------------------- source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nodame_Cantabile
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Nodame Cantabile (のだめカンタービレ, Nodame Kantābiire?) is an ongoing manga by Tomoko Ninomiya. It has been published in Japan by Kodansha

[b][i]Thanks for this sis Phia![/i][/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Nodame Cantabile (のだめカンタービレ, Nodame Kantābiire?) is an ongoing manga by Tomoko Ninomiya. It has been published in Japan by Kodansha

^wahaha ok u're welcome ehem,maybe no one here watches/has watched nodame cantabile :lol:
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

WOW! i love this! I have manga set of this!! music!! thanks sis phia for sharing the summary
krayola
» n00b
1969-12-31

haahaa .. loved this one too .. i finished watching the anime and i'm currently watching the live action .. lolsh !! i can't help laughing when watching the live action .. :lol:
Archerie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thankjs 4 ds interesting
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i've watched this and the Paris edition.... i laughed my ass hard.. :lol: The one that acting as Chiaki...what's his name?really looks alike chiaki in Manga perfecto~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Nodame Cantabile (のだめカンタービレ, Nodame Kantābiire?) is an ongoing manga by Tomoko Ninomiya. It has been published in Japan by Kodansha

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:58

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy