• ARCHIVES 
  • » here.. ahaha im back XD well after this few 6 months i was out of ftalk.. but nvm that.. im back lol... FTALK FTW!!!!!:globe:

Pages: 12

here.. ahaha im back XD well after this few 6 months i was out of ftalk.. but nvm that.. im back lol... FTALK FTW!!!!!:globe:

kawaeh
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: here.. ahaha im back XD well after this few 6 months i was out of ftalk.. but nvm that.. im back lol... FTALK FTW!!!!!:globe:

hello archie, welcome to ftalk. please read the rules & have fun. :D
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: here.. ahaha im back XD well after this few 6 months i was out of ftalk.. but nvm that.. im back lol... FTALK FTW!!!!!:globe:

hi welcome back 2 ftalk!. have fun posting!:D:D
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome back to ftalk.. have fun/. :D
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome back arch =) see ya der :eh:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]welcome back to ftalk[/b][/align] [align=center][b]call me pinoz okey[/b][/align] [align=center][b]don't forget to read the rules[/b][/align] [align=center][b]see you arround friend[/b][/align]
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to FTalk pal :D my name is [b]RIO[/b]... see you around :penguin:
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green][b] welcome to eptok... :D enjoy stayin' hEa... see yah posting around..:penguin: but don't foeget to read the rules ahryt?:thumbsup:[/b][/color]
jidapa_khun
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!..wheew..we are both newbies here!....:wow:
marc14
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi der! welcum to eptok!.
anne_cutie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][i]welcome back to ftalk fellow newbie.[/i][/b]
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Friendstertalk.
Imadori
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello [b] heroArch [/b] welcome to ftalk take time to read the [url]http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules[/url] Before you post. thanks :D Enjoy your stay and have fun ;)
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk! read nd follow the rules! :D =) btw i can be ur friend! =) juz call me malow! :D :kiss: :penguin:
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi. . . Welcome back. . . Btw, You can call me Fech[a] or FLo[ry] Nice meeting you, here :penguin:
diansari
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

helow there... welcome back to Friendstertalk ;) enjoyed here =) take care ;] good luck :rose:

Last edited by diansari (2008-07-05 02:09:35)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » here.. ahaha im back XD well after this few 6 months i was out of ftalk.. but nvm that.. im back lol... FTALK FTW!!!!!:globe:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:39

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy