• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=justify][b]Okay, i'll be the one to start the "discussion threads campaign". actually i already have this in my blog but i want more further discussions about this news i saw at the net. gonna

Pages: 123

[align=justify][b]Okay, i'll be the one to start the "discussion threads campaign". actually i already have this in my blog but i want more further discussions about this news i saw at the net. gonna

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=justify][b]Okay, i'll be the one to start the "discussion threads campaign". actually i already have this in my blog but i want more further discussions about this news i saw at the net. gonna

[align=justify][b]Okay, i'll be the one to start the "discussion threads campaign". actually i already have this in my blog but i want more further discussions about this news i saw at the net. gonna share it here.[/b] [quote][b]Filipino language is set to go international[/b] Presidential adviser on education Dr. Mona Valisno announced that the government of New Zealand has expressed interest in studying the Filipino language as a second language in their schools as a way to forge a broader and deeper cultural exchange with the Philippines. Valisno met and talked to New Zealand's Minister of Education Chris Carter at the 4th Asia Pacific Economic Conference Education Ministerial Meeting in Lima, Peru last June 11 to 13 and both had agreed to adopt the Filipino language as the chosen foreign language to be taught in New Zealand's schools. The 4th APEC education summit focused on international exchange in education and culture. "This is a major accomplishment for us. If we can push this through, maybe we can have other countries do the same. This will be very great for the Philippines' international relations and our image abroad," Valisno said. There are some 13,000 Filipinos living and working in New Zealand and with the project, New Zealanders will better understand the Filipino culture and psychology and remove the language barrier between them, Valisno said. Likewise, the proposal to include the study of Filipino language in New Zealand schools will expand the trade and culture exchanges between the two countries. "Mr. Carter said himself that there are about 13,000 Filipinos in New Zealand. If they will study and learn our language, they can have a greater understanding of our OFWs there which would be good for our countrymen," Valisno said. The inclusion will likewise provide jobs to Filipinos since the schools would have to hire Pinoy teachers specializing in teaching Tagalog. In one of the small group discussion among education officials from various countries where the study of each other's languages was discussed, Valisno took the opportunity to talk to Carter, who was her seatmate, about the possibility of including the Filipino language as the second language to be studied in New Zealand schools. Carter was won over. "One of the things we have agreed on is that there should be a greater effort at learning each other's language. We agreed that this is critical because we now live in a global economy," Valisno said. Valisno said another important issue that was discussed in the conference was the benchmarking of standards of professional education programs of schools in APEC member countries, especially at a time when the Philippines is facing "difficulties in the recognition of its Filipino professionals in other countries."[/align] [align=right]Source: [url=http://beta.ph.news.yahoo.com/star/20080623/tph-filipino-language-international-541dfb4.html]Yahoo! News Philippines[/url][/align][/quote] [align=justify]My view (summarized): it would be a great opportunity for the filipinos since there will be additional jobs for the unemployed. and for the philippines to be positively recognized by other countries, that would already be an achievement! --- btw, a friend of mine said that filipino language is also being taught in america (probably only at some schools), is that really true?[/align]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=justify][b]Okay, i'll be the one to start the "discussion threads campaign". actually i already have this in my blog but i want more further discussions about this news i saw at the net. gonna

wow..nice post..:thumbsup: Makakapag Filipino language na ang mga taga New Zealand..:D
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=justify][b]Okay, i'll be the one to start the "discussion threads campaign". actually i already have this in my blog but i want more further discussions about this news i saw at the net. gonna

wow, astig nman un! nice kung gnun, tinuturo ung language ntn abroad! onga, good job opportunity din un sa mga pinoy na nsa new zeland. at least di mxado mhirap ung trabaho dba. and pg gnung trabaho mo. prang ma fifeel mo lalo pag ka pinoy and ull realize that ur really proud to be pinoy!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: uye. naka pagcomment na ata ako sa blog mu diba. luls. aniwei. it'd be way too good for the aspiring and deserving pinoys. matyaga kase mga pinoy, makakayanan nila magturo sa mga banyaga..lalo na sa makukulit na bata, kahit matanda pa yang turuan nila..eh kung sa pinas nga madami silang nakakasalamuhang pasaway, im sure makakaya nila yan sa ibang bansa.. lelz sana lang talaga malaki ang need ng new zealand ng mga teachers. para makapag deploy na dun ng sandamakmak na handang magturo. :thumbsup:
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow nice mukang mgndang bailta pra sa mga pinoys yan . mkkpghanap din ng trabaho ung mga pinoy na ndi gaanong kagalingan sa english . . chka great opportunity tlga yan lalo na mdaming unemployed d2 s pinas at ms mpapadali kung mgkakaintindihan mga pinoys and new zealanders nyan . . its like bridging a gap between two countries . . athough kahit maliit lng ang new zealand ay pwede mlkas nmn ang hatak n2 s ibang foreign countries . . a nice start TS . . :thumbsup:

Last edited by toshiyaDEG (2008-06-29 11:45:27)

mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ yes. mga taong hayup na hayup mag turo. haha.. :lol: i mean, ung mga taong udto mag trabaho. and as ive said. di na un mahirap ng trabaho kasi sariling language mo ung ituturo mo. duh! since pgkabata, ayan na lumalabas sa bibig mo. ewan ko lng kng mhirapan kpa nian. haha. ang tnganezz mo na nian. *tis my last post tonight.. nid to get up early tom. night night ftalkers!! kip posting!

Last edited by mjd1224 (2008-06-29 11:46:18)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ako, sobrang happy ako na meron paring mga foreigners na nakaka-appreciate satin (madami kasi akong nababasa na mga "paninirang puri" or something similar from them to us). @toshiyaDEG. thanks! don't worry, i'll keep on supporting the campaign :D

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-06-29 11:54:30)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]sana lang talaga malaki ang need ng new zealand ng mga teachers. para makapag deploy na dun ng sandamakmak na handang magturo.[/quote] agree ako sa'yo dyan mod meng! kasi teacher ako eh... sana nga! hihihi :D wow naman... so proud to be Filipino! Galing nito huh?! Ibig sabihin talagang sumisikat na ang mga pinoy sa ibang bansa, di lang sa talento dahil responsable ang mga pinoy! At masabi natin sa iba (lalo na sa mga racist) na angat din tayo, may ibubuga rin tayo! =)
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

At last, someone finally appreciate our language. Nakakatanggal ng tinik sa puso, sa kabila ng kahirapan, at parang kawalan ng meaning sa pagiging pinoy, heto at na re-recognize na ang tagalog. Hindi pa tayo mawawala sa kawalan in the future. Sana talaga more countries would study our language. Go pinoy!!! [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_msn_smilies/onion_msn_smilies-23.gif[/img] *sniff* im so proud..
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

update ko lng ^___^
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sosyalen na ang tagalog . nkarating pati New Zealand! grabe prang ang saya sa pkiramdam na parang may mga ganong plang tao na na aappreciate ung cultures blaah blaah nten. sna nde cla mahirapan sa pag aaral ng tagalog :)
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Wow Un Language ntin pede na sa Int. Pede na tau mag tagalog sa New Zealand :D=)
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]btw, a friend of mine said that filipino language is also being taught in america (probably only at some schools), is that really true?[/quote] Maybe that's true. Nung elem ako sinabi rin samin ng teacher ko na tinuturo sa [i]ibang[/i] schools anf Filipino. Elem pa ako nun, college nq ngaun. [b]@topic:[/b] Well, that's good news. Magkakaroon ng maraming job opportunities abroad. On the bad side, mauubos ang mga tao sa Pilipinas kung masisilaw sila sa trabahong iaalok ng ibang bansa.
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wheeeeeeeeeee... nice naman... pero ganun pa din eh... hahahahaha.... kelangan p din na10 maging fluent in english....:crybaby: pero atleast maswerte ang mga nursing s new Zealand.... i dunno kung in demand ang IT dun...:(
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

naku .. ansarap sna qng mangyayari tlga na tagalog na lhat .. kaso mlau ata mngyri ee.. ang sbi kc ng iba , tunog ewan daw ang tagalog sa tingin ng mga americans .. nkakatawa daw .. grrrrrrrrrrrrr .. :wallbash:
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow ang saya nito makakausap na natin ang mga taga New Zealand ng hindi nahihirapan o yun bang nagkakaintindihan sana tayo rin mag-aral ng language ng mga taga New Zealand heheheheh
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow! ang cool nyan sisikat na rin ung language natin nah Filipino! :eh: astig mga puti nagfi-filipino! =D
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sa dami dn po cgro ng mga OFW's abroad mukang ndi nmn imposibleng mngyari yan and filipinos are thought to be friendly and masayahin kaya ndi tlga imposibleng mngyari yan . . sana maspread pa s ibang bansa at ibang planeta <- toink ung ating language . . =)
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nasabi na to sakin ng kapatid ko.. and super natuwa ako kasi mga foreigner..pagaaralan ang language ntin..di ba ang ganda..
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm,., bakit filipino? ahehe.., kj.., :wasted: nakakaflatter naman un.., dati tau aral ng aral sa language nila.., ngaun sila naman.., parang si pacman at garnet.., dati tau tili ng tili sa kanya.., ngaun sya naman tili ng tili kay pacman.., nyahaha..,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=justify][b]Okay, i'll be the one to start the "discussion threads campaign". actually i already have this in my blog but i want more further discussions about this news i saw at the net. gonna

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:46

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy