• ARCHIVES 
  • » We watched Manny Pacquiao's fight in some rich people's house...whehehe.. :D..PAY pER VIEW..LIVE. We thought Manny wasn't gonna win just because David Diaz has large muscles, but we were still screami

Pages: 1

We watched Manny Pacquiao's fight in some rich people's house...whehehe.. :D..PAY pER VIEW..LIVE. We thought Manny wasn't gonna win just because David Diaz has large muscles, but we were still screami

tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

We watched Manny Pacquiao's fight in some rich people's house...whehehe.. :D..PAY pER VIEW..LIVE. We thought Manny wasn't gonna win just because David Diaz has large muscles, but we were still screami

We watched Manny Pacquiao's fight in some rich people's house...whehehe.. :D..PAY pER VIEW..LIVE. We thought Manny wasn't gonna win just because David Diaz has large muscles, but we were still screamin and cheering for him.. Then eventually David Diaz was Knocked Out at Round 9... We were all Screamin' and Shouting like bad a**...=D After Manny Pacquiao was declared as the winner, they interviewed Manny.... The way he spoke English was funny...:lol: After him, they interviewed David Diaz...DDD..as in DANGEROUS DAVID DIAZ..hehe.. He admitted that Pacquiao was too fast,he could take all the power, but he's just too fast, he said. He also said that it was like Manny has a knife in his gloves when he punches him...He also said that he thought Freddie Roach, Manny's coach was also punching him during the fight, because of Manny's heavy powerful punch. We liked how how described Manny as F*ckin' fast and F*ckin powerful when they interviewd him. It made us all laugh :lol: ..... Although we wanted mAnny to win, I still do think that David Diaz is a great guy, because he's honest and he accepted the fact the he lost. He admitted that manny was too fast and we liked his Sportmanship. They're both great guys.
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: We watched Manny Pacquiao's fight in some rich people's house...whehehe.. :D..PAY pER VIEW..LIVE. We thought Manny wasn't gonna win just because David Diaz has large muscles, but we were still screami

Yes but what I really like is when Manny mets Kevin Garnett of the Boston Celtics, just to reach Garnetts height kaylangan pa ni Manny na pumatong sa isang bagay....LOL Bakit ba naman kasi ang tangkad ni Kevin eh...???LOLZ again.,,,
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: We watched Manny Pacquiao's fight in some rich people's house...whehehe.. :D..PAY pER VIEW..LIVE. We thought Manny wasn't gonna win just because David Diaz has large muscles, but we were still screami

Yeah, I agree with you. David Diaz is a great guy and he had no problem admitting he got his a** whipped. He's always been like that, a rarity in that sport. Most guys, no matter how bad they get beat, always have some excuses about how the ref was unfair, or blah blah blah....but Diaz just always tell it how it is. When he retired a few years back, he did it because he said he did not have the desire to keep fighting like a professional should and that he did not want to cheat himself or his fans...so he retired for a couple of years until his desire came back. I'm a big Manny fan, too, but I also tip my hat to Diaz for being humble. :thumbsup:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

manny is so great and humble... :thumbsup: go manny..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Manny is truly a Champ... But DDD is a great and honorable fighter!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » We watched Manny Pacquiao's fight in some rich people's house...whehehe.. :D..PAY pER VIEW..LIVE. We thought Manny wasn't gonna win just because David Diaz has large muscles, but we were still screami

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:01

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy