• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guys im bea from the phil. ino24 recruited me to join here. i want to learn great stuff here.

Pages: 1

hi guys im bea from the phil. ino24 recruited me to join here. i want to learn great stuff here.

Tezuka07
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi guys im bea from the phil. ino24 recruited me to join here. i want to learn great stuff here.

Last edited by Tezuka07 (2008-06-30 05:41:53)

lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: hi guys im bea from the phil. ino24 recruited me to join here. i want to learn great stuff here.

hi there welcome to Ftalk. please read and follow the rules. see yah around and enjoy posting nice meeting yah -gerlyn-
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hi guys im bea from the phil. ino24 recruited me to join here. i want to learn great stuff here.

haii, welcome to ftalk! please doh read and follow the rules! avoid posting StIcKy CaPs and ALL CAPS! enjoi!,hve fun postin! c yah around! nice to meet yah!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi der! ^^' welcome to [b] FTALK [/b] Read the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]Forum Rules[/url] Have a nice day! See you around! (:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i]Welcome to Ftalk. Follow the Forum Rules. We can be friends. Call me Bridget. Ciao![/i][/b]
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hey ! bea finally welcome to fstalk !! yow ! tnx for accepting my invitation just ask me if you need anything i'll try my best to help you. enjoy !
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]welcome here enjoy posting please take time to read the rules peace :thumbsup:[/b][/align]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello there Tezuka07 =) welcome 2 friendstertalk read the rules here ok & be an active member see you around! :D\m/
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=violet][b]hellow sis!., hehe... ung username natin!., pareho!., kaya lang binaligtad qouh lang ung tezuka qouh!., den aqin number 16.. hehe... crux qo kc c tezuka eh!., hehe... btw. i'm juliene!., 13 yrzs. opf eyg!., and a sophomore student!., btw. don't pforget to follow da rules kk?!., and kip on powsting! hehe.. enjoy!., and nice to mit u!., ji!2 : D[/color][/b]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi there.... welcome to friendstertalk.com enjoy your stay... b an active member... and also,, don't forget to [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]READ[/url] the rules... ok?! c ya around! :penguin:
jidapa_khun
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!..wheew..we are both newbies here!....:wow:
marc14
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi der! welcum to eptok!.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guys im bea from the phil. ino24 recruited me to join here. i want to learn great stuff here.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:49

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy