• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question: Are there awards for contests and events already? :question: sorry I'm not that kind'a aware of it... If there are no awards.. Hmm..how about giving awards on contests and events? and p

Pages: 1

Question: Are there awards for contests and events already? :question: sorry I'm not that kind'a aware of it... If there are no awards.. Hmm..how about giving awards on contests and events? and p

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Question: Are there awards for contests and events already? :question: sorry I'm not that kind'a aware of it... If there are no awards.. Hmm..how about giving awards on contests and events? and p

Question: Are there awards for contests and events already? :question: sorry I'm not that kind'a aware of it... If there are no awards.. Hmm..how about giving awards on contests and events? and posting it at the left side/right side of the forum to recognize the winners? ;] Just a suggestion..anyway..tnx..=)
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Question: Are there awards for contests and events already? :question: sorry I'm not that kind'a aware of it... If there are no awards.. Hmm..how about giving awards on contests and events? and p

most of the time, the prize for the winners in each contest is a RANK. Liek D'Angelo, His rank now is the siggy master or Tazmaine, the css master, etc... =) If you win in a contest your rank will change :penguin:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Question: Are there awards for contests and events already? :question: sorry I'm not that kind'a aware of it... If there are no awards.. Hmm..how about giving awards on contests and events? and p

:arrow: it depends upon the sponsor of the contest. Most of the time it's Rank Change, and also there was a contest w/ a domain as a prize. We had a discussion about this in the bs w/ admin. :thumbsup:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ ahh..thanks for the replies..:D So there are prizes already..all we need now is the recognition...=) Tnx alot again and God Bless! ;] :thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz haru em0chiq11 with avatar master ;) and with the latest its siz aya smexy css queen ;)
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

There's that new Drawing Contest...right?? Well do they get a rank for that?? or juz a prize or something @topic Well I dunno bout that... I'm not that familiar with ftalk anymore than you since I'm juz a talker.... Well if any contest have a special rank for a price... That would be nice.. I mean people will do the best they can... But it can't be helped that some will abvuse the system... You know::joining but breaking the rules... commetning bad stuffs with foul words to other... Abusing the + and - repu system... It's that kinda thing... juz giving my suggestion!!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

How about displaying the names of the winners of the current/past contest on the main page of the forum?
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ good idea. like what admin did for the draw contest. and when we get the winner. put the winner's avatar about a week there. if it is possible, why don't we put an award (image) below his/her avatar. :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ awh that will be good :D and for this time (the drawing contest) i hope admin can put the winner's pict as a banner.*[sup]with some resize and editing ofcourse :lol: [/sup] what kind of award is that :rolleyes:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ iap. that will be nice. uhm. how a bout a trophy image (made by u :P).
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nyek guys that was absolutely over exposure if the winner will be posted in the banner attached with the personal pic :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^i believe it will be just a small token of appreciation for what the winner contributed in the contest., avatar of the winner can be posted and not really personal pic. yeah,im excited in the drawing contest.,hope there are lotsa people who will join there.,prizes are kinda mouth-watering.,hahaha., imma post my entry on saturday evening.[/b]=)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Cool and nice you're goin' to join Bel:) About the awards and prizes, I believe that's not the main objective of the contest! For me the objective was to express anything what you have and have fun :) Supposedly rankings are out of this contest so everybody will have the ability to join this contest. [b]It's just for fun only[/b]...
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^well.,for me,it's not for fun.,i am honored.,deeply.,within my heart aha~`xD to join this awesome contest., and i am sorry but i will take this contest seriously., well sorry y'all but having customized rank is really l-o-v-e[/b] :wow: :wow: [b]^oh yeah.,i am definitely joining bro.,good luck to all of us there at the drawing contest.[/b]=)
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^i believe it will be just a small token of appreciation for what the winner contributed in the contest., avatar of the winner can be posted and not really personal pic.[/quote] iap. what i said b4 is to post the image below the winner's avatar. but the question is, is it possible ? :lol:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Well you have different point of view Bel, I do respect that for sure =) Gezz it was sounded you're really serious on this drawing contest :o My fault I didn't exert to much time and effort on my entry but that was okay as long as I can still accomplished my obligations in real life =)
ykisaragi16
» Banned
1969-12-31

so d price of d winner is d rank only?????????????? wat for to become more fame?????????? most people desire for dat.......... iwant to join also but rulessssss again :crybaby:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

.Dura lex sed lex. "The law may be harsh, but it is the law" Same here in this forum. By becoming a member in this forum you are bounded by the rules and regulations of this forum dear. [quote=ykisaragi16]so d price of d winner is d rank only?????????????? [u]wat for to become more fame[/u]?????????? most people desire for dat..........[/quote] excuse me,but the customized rank to be given is only a token of appreciation for the effort of the winner in the contest. Lulz, be careful with every word you say dear. =| [quote=ykisaragi16]iwant to join also but rulessssss again[/quote] [b]maybe you can join next time when you're not a newbie anymore.[/b] :rolleyes: [b]Rules are rules.period.[/b]:|
ykisaragi16
» Banned
1969-12-31

aw ok ok thnkn you.......it so worth for d other soweeee :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Question: Are there awards for contests and events already? :question: sorry I'm not that kind'a aware of it... If there are no awards.. Hmm..how about giving awards on contests and events? and p

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:18

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy