• ARCHIVES 
  • » I just wanted to suggest of some Ftalk group concerned in web scripting? other than web designing and graphic designing... It should be concentrated more in web development.. "well theres no

Pages: 1

I just wanted to suggest of some Ftalk group concerned in web scripting? other than web designing and graphic designing... It should be concentrated more in web development.. "well theres no

rainkid
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I just wanted to suggest of some Ftalk group concerned in web scripting? other than web designing and graphic designing... It should be concentrated more in web development.. "well theres no

I just wanted to suggest of some Ftalk group concerned in web scripting? other than web designing and graphic designing... It should be concentrated more in web development.. "well theres nothing more to a suggestion but a raw food "
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I just wanted to suggest of some Ftalk group concerned in web scripting? other than web designing and graphic designing... It should be concentrated more in web development.. "well theres no

try this,you can create your own group here http://theftalk.com/egroups
rainkid
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I just wanted to suggest of some Ftalk group concerned in web scripting? other than web designing and graphic designing... It should be concentrated more in web development.. "well theres no

naw...dont have 500 post yet... im new here...^^ im a newbie ^^ *they say* :evil:
nico131
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi a newbie plss teach me
rainkid
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=nico131]hi a newbie plss teach me[/quote] huh? dont understand yer post junior :angry:
camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] ^ ^[/b] Reported [sup]be careful next time, be sure to read the forum rules before posting. [/sup] [b] topic [/b] maybe you can ASK SOME MEMBERS who is also interested in web scripting. X3

Last edited by camilleo8 (2008-07-01 23:53:04)

rainkid
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=camilleo8]topic maybe you can ASK SOME MEMBERS who is also interested in web scripting. X3[/quote] Oh thanks for that camille... :)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well. You can discuss about web scripting in any groups. Or you may ask some people that good in web scripting to create a group about that. If you're really concern to discuss only about web-scripting. =)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: You may join to some group in egroup section then as deathwish4MCR-freak-dude just daid..discuss the topic with them..;)
rainkid
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Well. You can discuss about web scripting in any groups. Or you may ask some people that good in web scripting to create a group about that. If you're really concern to discuss only about web-scripting. =)[/quote] Very much understood ... I dont know some people here who is in to web scripting and web development..As of now i think it was Ephemeral.. but he seems to be having his own.. group... :| [quote=lordheinz]:arrow: You may join to some group in egroup section then as deathwish4MCR-freak-dude just daid..discuss the topic with them..;)[/quote] Oh thats good...If they permit me too.. Ill gladly join ^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I just wanted to suggest of some Ftalk group concerned in web scripting? other than web designing and graphic designing... It should be concentrated more in web development.. "well theres no

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:39

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy