• ARCHIVES 
  • » my firefox doesnt display .gif images (doesnt animate) and i cant view some sites properly like friendster.. hmm does someone know the problem? UPDATE!! NVR mind.. i just updated my firewall and

Pages: 1

my firefox doesnt display .gif images (doesnt animate) and i cant view some sites properly like friendster.. hmm does someone know the problem? UPDATE!! NVR mind.. i just updated my firewall and

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

my firefox doesnt display .gif images (doesnt animate) and i cant view some sites properly like friendster.. hmm does someone know the problem? UPDATE!! NVR mind.. i just updated my firewall and

my firefox doesnt display .gif images (doesnt animate) and i cant view some sites properly like friendster.. hmm does someone know the problem? UPDATE!! NVR mind.. i just updated my firewall and its now okay.. :D MODS you can close this..

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-07-09 06:34:00)

8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: my firefox doesnt display .gif images (doesnt animate) and i cant view some sites properly like friendster.. hmm does someone know the problem? UPDATE!! NVR mind.. i just updated my firewall and

yes i also notice that... here in ftalk... the images that supposed to be animated is not animated.. and when you see its properties.. it is a .gif.. i am also confused.. :question:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: my firefox doesnt display .gif images (doesnt animate) and i cant view some sites properly like friendster.. hmm does someone know the problem? UPDATE!! NVR mind.. i just updated my firewall and

no its not just ftalk.. all the web pages containing .gif images.. it doesnt animate.. :D hmm..
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think the problem is the in your computer maybe your OS is not completed installed .dll are missing in your installation
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]my firefox doesnt display .gif images (doesnt animate) and i cant view some sites properly like friendster.. hmm does someone know the problem?[/quote] What version of FF are you using? Make sure you have all the correct plug-ins to support the various graphics.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yea.. i mean it just occured recently and i dunno how to fix it..i visited the help/support forum of FF and i still cant fix it.. @lolo bob: :D im using 3.0 now but it happened when i was just using 2.0.0.14 BTW it affects my opera and IE browsers (but not safari..) aarrgghh!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » my firefox doesnt display .gif images (doesnt animate) and i cant view some sites properly like friendster.. hmm does someone know the problem? UPDATE!! NVR mind.. i just updated my firewall and

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:38

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy