• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a seriuous and religious thread. If its not appropriate please move then tell me. Make it Sticky. It's so not good to hear about the MV Princess of the stars tragedy somewhere in Romblon. I

Pages: 123

This is a seriuous and religious thread. If its not appropriate please move then tell me. Make it Sticky. It's so not good to hear about the MV Princess of the stars tragedy somewhere in Romblon. I

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

This is a seriuous and religious thread. If its not appropriate please move then tell me. Make it Sticky. It's so not good to hear about the MV Princess of the stars tragedy somewhere in Romblon. I

This is a seriuous and religious thread. If its not appropriate please move then tell me. Make it Sticky. It's so not good to hear about the MV Princess of the stars tragedy somewhere in Romblon. I pity the people who lost there families and i just heard in the news that there were so many babies and children in the ship. In my case, my tita almost rode it and fortunately she didn't go. My question, Why would the Sulpicio Lines allow the MV Princess of the Stars to sail in the time when a raging storm was coming? It's so hard to say that like 1/16 of the Philippine population just died. And many dreams were shattered especially for the children. In the case of the survivors, i am so happy for them. Are you too? They survived in a like 2 minute Death scenario. Do you have a relative or family member that was included in the tragedy? Share them here. Please, let us all pray for the souls of those who died in the tragedy. [quote]Lord, we, the Ftalk Family wants to share our sympathy in the tragedy that just happened. We pity them all in the way that they lost their families or simply, their lives. We want to thank you for making us so lucky that we are still alive right now. We thank you for making the surviviors survive in the scenario. I hope that the souls of the victims especially the children, go to heaven. Amen.[/quote] THank you for your interest in praying and reading the thread.
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: This is a seriuous and religious thread. If its not appropriate please move then tell me. Make it Sticky. It's so not good to hear about the MV Princess of the stars tragedy somewhere in Romblon. I

kawawa naman sila.. hindi pa nabibigyan ng libing ung ibang patay :( kawawa talaga.. hope they RIP..
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: This is a seriuous and religious thread. If its not appropriate please move then tell me. Make it Sticky. It's so not good to hear about the MV Princess of the stars tragedy somewhere in Romblon. I

we must pray for the souls and unburied bodies of the victims of the tragedy . .
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^yah i agree to yah! we must pray for them!, kasi kawa2 nmn sila!:( yong ibah,hindi fah nkitha!, hayy nakuh!:|
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]Lord, we, the Ftalk Family wants to share our sympathy in the tragedy that just happened. We pity them all in the way that they lost their families or simply, their lives. We want to thank you for making us so lucky that we are still alive right now. We thank you for making the surviviors survive in the scenario. I hope that the souls of the victims especially the children, go to heaven. Amen.[/quote] love the prayer sis.., they died in a tragic way.., which i think they do not deserve.., sana naman wala ng ganito pang tragedy..,

Last edited by peachcute_18 (2008-07-02 11:48:53)

kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll Pray to the God..... I Hope the Tragedy must disapear in the world.
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haiiz naawa ko tlga sa mga namatay dun sa tragedy na un :( sana mailibing na cla ng maayos! let's pray for them .
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haiz...sobrang saklap nung pangyayari na un.. may mga 4 yrs old and 6 yrl old na namatay dun..geez... :wallbash: sana nga malibing ng maayos... and yeah lets pray for them... and sana wag ng mangyari ang ganitong sakuna...=(
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

grabe noh!.. sana matanggal na yung barko and then sana makapag-benta ulit sila ng fish!.... concerned lang me....
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me MV princess of the star is God's will hehehe "all things work together for good" pro sana matanggal na yun barko dun heheh ^_^
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ hell yeah that ship is like a bomb that anytime will explode . . a big threat to the fishermen and to the people near the sunken ship . . and also to the fish industry in the philippines . .
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I feel sad for those people na nawalan ng kapamilya dahil sa ngyari. =| I sympathize w/ them.

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-07-04 11:20:39)

Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

diba palulutangin na daw un?.. kawawa mga tiga romblon and kawawa ang mga sumakay!... tsktsktsk!..... kamusta na ba ang sulpicio?
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Back to normal na at naglalayag na ang iba na namang barko. Tsk3, sis i love your prayer. It's really sad that in just a snap, ang buhay ay madaling mawala. Always pray, not just for yourself but for others, specially the ones you love na baka bigla na lamang mawawala..
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

kya nga nraramdman ko n di mkahinga :cry:.. at bkit k nag english andito tau s philippine section
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yuh!, me 2h!., i pity those families who lost their love ones!., kawawa talaga!., and ung iba pumunta pfah para makapag-reunion!., den un lang pfala ang mangyayari!., tsk.tsk. i felt so sorry for the families who lost their special someones!., and yeah it's true!>, we must pray for them!., BTQ: u ask that y do they let da princess of the stars travel in that kind of day?!., well... cause they were just calm, even though typhoon frank is on the way~!., they're just calm cause MV princess of the stars is the biggest shipping boat here in the philippines!
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=akuzet16]BTQ: u ask that y do they let da princess of the stars travel in that kind of day?!., well... cause they were just calm, even though typhoon frank is on the way~!., they're just calm cause MV princess of the stars is the biggest shipping boat here in the philippines![/quote] ndi tlga natin masasabi ang kalikasan ika nga . . ndi natin alam kung kailan darating at kung saan tatama . . although wla nmn may gs2 sa ngyari but i think may ngpabaya kaya ngyari yng trahedya na yan . .
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]Why would the Sulpicio Lines allow the MV Princess of the Stars to sail in the time when a raging storm was coming?[/quote] Cgur0 mali din un PAGASA ksi khit 24 hours un Report nila bagu pah daw na report na mag iiba un takbo ng storm naka alis na un M/V Princess of the Stars Tama na Teacher k0h dpat inde maniwala sa PAGASA ksi inde permanent un report nila, Paibaiba, pamali mali Cguro sa Opinion nyo mali aq, pero think first! Kung permanent nun report edi hinde dapat na daan un ng M/V Princess of the Stars At tsaka Un capt ng Barko diba na award un sa isa sa pinamagagalin na Capt sa Phil =) ------------------------------------------------------ Pero Pray nlng tayu =)
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=NGeNeRaTiOn]Cgur0 mali din un PAGASA ksi khit 24 hours un Report nila bagu pah daw na report na mag iiba un takbo ng storm naka alis na un M/V Princess of the Stars[/quote] [quote=toshiyaDEG]ndi tlga natin masasabi ang kalikasan ika nga . . ndi natin alam kung kailan darating at kung saan tatama . .[/quote] :D
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

we had this discussion in our school about that,and someone said that nung umalis ung vessel na yan,it was still signal number one and it depends on the captain if he'll sail or not.and nag-sail sya.kaso lang,bakit nman hindi nya naisip na pwede magbago ung signal ng bagyo in their location so may pagkakamali din sya.as for PAGASA,parang may mali din cla kase dpat they try to announce everything about the weather immediately eh. =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a seriuous and religious thread. If its not appropriate please move then tell me. Make it Sticky. It's so not good to hear about the MV Princess of the stars tragedy somewhere in Romblon. I

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:14

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy