• ARCHIVES 
  • » [sup] [b]first of all[/b].. this is a compilation of poem.*not all are made by me..usually these are for the [b]broken[/b] ones,but dont worry for those who are luckily inLOVE .. ill post some too :D

Pages: 1

[sup] [b]first of all[/b].. this is a compilation of poem.*not all are made by me..usually these are for the [b]broken[/b] ones,but dont worry for those who are luckily inLOVE .. ill post some too :D

iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[sup] [b]first of all[/b].. this is a compilation of poem.*not all are made by me..usually these are for the [b]broken[/b] ones,but dont worry for those who are luckily inLOVE .. ill post some too :D

[sup] [b]first of all[/b].. this is a compilation of poem.*not all are made by me..usually these are for the [b]broken[/b] ones,but dont worry for those who are luckily inLOVE .. ill post some too :D[/sup] [align=center]-------------------------------LET'S START---------------------------------[/align] [align=center][b]Sensitive[/b] I wish I could fly away, I wish I could hide from the shame, People don't see me for who I am, My whole life Is just a scam, Each night I cry, Behind mock-happiness I hide, I wish my life would slip away, I'm floating and dreaming away, If I died would you miss me, If I said I'd be gone tommorow, would you kiss me? I don't believe its true, Whether you do or don't, i still love you, but it's just too late for that, too late for that now. [b]Love Me![/b] Love me, Love me, I cried to the rocks and the trees, And Love me, they cried again, but it was only to tease. Once I cried Love me to the people, but they fled like a dream, And when I cried Love me to my friend, she began to scream. Oh why do they leave me, the beautiful people, and only the rocks remain. To cry Love me, as I cry Love me, and Love me again. On the rock a baked sea-serpent lies, And his eyelid close tightly over his violent eyes, And I fear that his eyes will open and confound me with a mirthless word, That the rocks will harp on for ever, and my Love me never be heard. [b]The Taste of Rejection[/b] The taste of rejection not sweet or healing but the thing that tells you what you don't wanna admit how you're really feeling it runs down your face,damp cold and blinding but somehow leaves your insides unwinding this doesn't wear off until you face what you know the cloud over your head too warm to be snow you slip into something that they call depression that cannot be fixed as a simple recession it gives you away as weakness in your eyes an open wound for others to criticize it makes its way past an already damp cheek now it crosses your lips,too empty to speak death rolling through lips,feel the pain as it sears there is no worse flavor than that of your rejection-tears [b]Feelings Inside[/b] You've got me so confused and There's words I could use But I'm afraid to say them. I feel I've been had and I'm boiling mad Still I can't live without you. You don't have the time and You won't spend a dime Not even to call me. You don't know I exist and I wouldn't be missed If I had the nerve to quit you. Invisible - I feel like I'm invisible. You treat me like I'm not really there And you don't really care. I know this romance It ain't going nowhere. [b]Letting Go[/b] You're my inspiration.. You're the only reason.. All my sacrifices and all the circumstances. I did it all for you.. My love is true.. I love you this much So i'll never let go.. BUT.. what if you're not for me.. what if we're not meant to be? My heart would break would break into pieces.. That would be my greatest crisis.. BUT.. If it is for you.. Then i have nothing to do.. I'll just find another.. && try never to bother ..[/align] [quote]*note: compliments are so much appreciated! please keep on reading!Literature is a very very great art! =)[/quote] [spoiler] special thanks to.GHOSTGiRL! and me and my inspirations!! *yiiihheee !![/spoiler]

Last edited by iixx_kimizuki_xxii (2008-07-08 08:52:38)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [sup] [b]first of all[/b].. this is a compilation of poem.*not all are made by me..usually these are for the [b]broken[/b] ones,but dont worry for those who are luckily inLOVE .. ill post some too :D

weeeeh!., ^_^ so inspiring!., i lurve ur poems!., hehe... so ur not the only one who made this?!., hehe... go sis!., more powers!., make more and i'm going 2 support u!., hehe
iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [sup] [b]first of all[/b].. this is a compilation of poem.*not all are made by me..usually these are for the [b]broken[/b] ones,but dont worry for those who are luckily inLOVE .. ill post some too :D

[sup] wee !! haha almost all are made by me.. but not all !! thankx sisz ! ily[/sup]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]weyyyy,sisz i luv ur poems,expeically the [b]Sensitive[/b] poem :D.[/sup] [sup]but ur word [b]believe[/b] is wrong spelling sisz. see here :thumbsdown::[/sup] [quote][align=center]Sensitive I wish I could fly away, I wish I could hide from the shame, People don't see me for who I am, My whole life Is just a scam, Each night I cry, Behind mock-happiness I hide, I wish my life would slip away, I'm floating and dreaming away, If I died would you miss me, If I said I'd be gone tommorow, would you kiss me? I don't [b]beleive[/b] its true, Whether you do or don't, i still love you, but it's just too late for that, too late for that now.[/align][/quote] [sup]lolz. yah,keep sharing more sisz. em also support you ;).[/sup]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-07-08 09:00:03)

iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[sup] wee !! thankss bro ! ooh.. i've already edited it ! thanks for that !! [/sup]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

eii sis!., did i already give u a repu 4 ur poems?!. heheh... just PM me if i didn't
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what a nice poems that you've got! ahihihihi the poem entitled" taste of rejection" is so nice and so on the other poems! nice sis! :thumbsup:
iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[sup] wee thanks to everyone !! especially to u sisz !~! thanks for the +repu !! ily ![/sup]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [sup] [b]first of all[/b].. this is a compilation of poem.*not all are made by me..usually these are for the [b]broken[/b] ones,but dont worry for those who are luckily inLOVE .. ill post some too :D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:48

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy