• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Hey there, would you like to have the suggestions of your co-fashionistas in ftalk? Do you need help if you like a new image at school or at work? So that we will not have a crowded sect

Pages: 1

[align=center]Hey there, would you like to have the suggestions of your co-fashionistas in ftalk? Do you need help if you like a new image at school or at work? So that we will not have a crowded sect

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]Hey there, would you like to have the suggestions of your co-fashionistas in ftalk? Do you need help if you like a new image at school or at work? So that we will not have a crowded sect

[align=center]Hey there, would you like to have the suggestions of your co-fashionistas in ftalk? Do you need help if you like a new image at school or at work? So that we will not have a crowded section or nonsense short threads, feel free to ask them here. And wait for some people who would like to help you. [/align] SO my question is. [quote]I need a newstyle at school. Okay, my current style is uniform, jacket, simple ponytail and glasses. Just that. And my main point is. I want a new type of arranging my hair. But not in a bulky way and that i just need one piece of a ponytail. Anyone?[/quote]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Hey there, would you like to have the suggestions of your co-fashionistas in ftalk? Do you need help if you like a new image at school or at work? So that we will not have a crowded sect

just be yourself, never mind what other pipz might say. all that matters is your you and your comfortable on it.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Hey there, would you like to have the suggestions of your co-fashionistas in ftalk? Do you need help if you like a new image at school or at work? So that we will not have a crowded sect

Well, for women, I've seen some celebrities wear boho dresses
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

The trendiest looks for the season will be advertised everywhere. From the local malls, selling magazines, and on television, you will know what's HOT and what's NOT. Just look for what's fitting for your body type and what makes you comfortable in your own skin. I know that skinny jeans are totally "in" on that side of the globe. Mix and match those up with a baby doll and introduce your feet to some unique ballet flats or stilettos, and you're in for a fashion treat. :cool: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Hey there, would you like to have the suggestions of your co-fashionistas in ftalk? Do you need help if you like a new image at school or at work? So that we will not have a crowded sect

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:16

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy