• ARCHIVES 
  • » According to an erupting rumors out there in cyberspace.. That FS will be taking down sites violating or producing [b]ILLEGAL[/b] materials that may destroy the reputation of the company.. I am

Pages: 1

According to an erupting rumors out there in cyberspace.. That FS will be taking down sites violating or producing [b]ILLEGAL[/b] materials that may destroy the reputation of the company.. I am

rainkid
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

According to an erupting rumors out there in cyberspace.. That FS will be taking down sites violating or producing [b]ILLEGAL[/b] materials that may destroy the reputation of the company.. I am

According to an erupting rumors out there in cyberspace.. That FS will be taking down sites violating or producing [b]ILLEGAL[/b] materials that may destroy the reputation of the company.. I am not truly accurate if they really have the capability to do that..But as we know Friendster is a Giant Website... But no matter how big they were They can never catch a [b]FLY [/b]as small as we are...nyahahah XD --> [i]If this were true...I dont know but If they take down any of our sites like MCTF,Ftalk..etc etc..[/i] ------> Its gonna be war.. =D=D ------------------------->As of now lets not jump around! We dont even know exactly if FS really has that kind of capability..If they reallt has then They could have done that earlier before Marky PUSHED a hole in FS...nyahahhah but he was banned though..:lol: --> Let us see...We will See...:exclaim:
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: According to an erupting rumors out there in cyberspace.. That FS will be taking down sites violating or producing [b]ILLEGAL[/b] materials that may destroy the reputation of the company.. I am

well .. try their best .. they can't take us down 4 sure .. =D
xfashionistah_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: According to an erupting rumors out there in cyberspace.. That FS will be taking down sites violating or producing [b]ILLEGAL[/b] materials that may destroy the reputation of the company.. I am

we're not going to let it happened. :evil:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yuh!., i agree!., they can't take us down~!., what's the use of friendster if we don't know how 2 use it?!., it's not just for networking!., it's also for the enjoyment of every people!., they can't take us down cause i know ftalk is strong!
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

All I can say is... If they bring use down. They will go down too... :lol:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D Nice topic bro..=D =D yeaahhh..let's see =D I will join the war if it happened :eh:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

What's this another bogus info?! Although I don't have friendster, I don't think they can upset friendster! Fly? What was that for?!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I haven't heard anything about this. Take us down?? Ha !! =D I'd like to see them try. :eh:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ahaha.. this is new. lol hahaha as if they can take us down! hahahah :D lolerz! haha
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

old.. then again, friendster got peeps 'ya know.. =P
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

if that's true, then FS is getting "insecured", i guess...:paranoid::paranoid:
LovePunch-
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xfashionistah_]we're not going to let it happened :evil:[/quote] ^agreed to you [b]sis[/b].
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

What kind of ILLEGAL materials? :o
Clammy
» n00b
1969-12-31

you can't never let friendster down. for those who try to sorry for your luck.
Dreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

[sup]Yeah agree, they can't take us down.[/sup]
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

try us... lets see what happens... =):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » According to an erupting rumors out there in cyberspace.. That FS will be taking down sites violating or producing [b]ILLEGAL[/b] materials that may destroy the reputation of the company.. I am

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:59

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy