• ARCHIVES 
  • » i have downloaded all seasons of this series and i want to burn it into a dvd into a format that can be recognized by most dvd player out there... its currently on .avi format... how can i burn it int

Pages: 1

i have downloaded all seasons of this series and i want to burn it into a dvd into a format that can be recognized by most dvd player out there... its currently on .avi format... how can i burn it int

fwenciz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i have downloaded all seasons of this series and i want to burn it into a dvd into a format that can be recognized by most dvd player out there... its currently on .avi format... how can i burn it int

i have downloaded all seasons of this series and i want to burn it into a dvd into a format that can be recognized by most dvd player out there... its currently on .avi format... how can i burn it into a dvd like that of the pirated that has almost 30-50 episodes on just a single dvd?
shin01rain
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i have downloaded all seasons of this series and i want to burn it into a dvd into a format that can be recognized by most dvd player out there... its currently on .avi format... how can i burn it int

download a converter first dude.. im using Super as my converter, it can convert anything and without that irritating water marks. wahaaaa! and i can burn them in VCD form using Nero. as for the DVD format.. i think you need to have a DVD burner.. i heard we can search and download it from google i think.. just search for the DVD burner na lang.. nyahahaha! here try these link to download super. http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i have downloaded all seasons of this series and i want to burn it into a dvd into a format that can be recognized by most dvd player out there... its currently on .avi format... how can i burn it int

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:22

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy