• ARCHIVES 
  • » Tell here who for you are legend in FSTalk. or we need to called Legend... Tricks and Tutorials Legends for me is Marfillaster cause of the WVM.

Pages: 12

Tell here who for you are legend in FSTalk. or we need to called Legend... Tricks and Tutorials Legends for me is Marfillaster cause of the WVM.

ms.ripper
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Tell here who for you are legend in FSTalk. or we need to called Legend... Tricks and Tutorials Legends for me is Marfillaster cause of the WVM.

Last edited by ms.ripper (2008-07-07 04:03:51)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Tell here who for you are legend in FSTalk. or we need to called Legend... Tricks and Tutorials Legends for me is Marfillaster cause of the WVM.

yeah... marfillaster / ken... he's a genius feruzz...with all his js scripts.. my idol.. ;) ephemeral...hes done a lot...for ftalk..and hes a genius also.. uhmm who else..:question: =):thumbsup:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Tell here who for you are legend in FSTalk. or we need to called Legend... Tricks and Tutorials Legends for me is Marfillaster cause of the WVM.

^try to add Cloud ate =D @Topic Feruzz also y? Cause he create many JS Scripts :D
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]...Before i answer this one, can you define the word 'legend'? I mean, what do you mean when you said 'legend'? [/i][/align]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uuummm.... fo me... It's Mr. Nophatz for his img shake... Mr. andHa for his genius brain (help me every day) :lol: Mr. Kanalitnuk for his respect and wonderful .js or .css script... heheheheh.... love'em all!!! :wow:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

emm.. kuya feruzzz is really cooll and genius :D kherminator with his coding :wow:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: d'Angelo! ever famous dynamic signature.. Admin of course..for making the site. and the pioneers..who started it all :eh:
ms.ripper
» n00b
1969-12-31

and also tazmaine cause of her layout.... shes great in making layout im chosing her not cause shes a css master i choose her cause many like her layout.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The spamming legend - aRies04991. LOL :wallbash: [i]that's not true[/i]. :disgust:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]did you say legend? can i meet the legend your talking about cause im a legend killer =D[/i] just kidding nyehahaha! :lol: @ topic lordheinz for his wvm add box generator =) :D:thumbsup:
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=the_legend_killer]did you say legend? can i meet the legend your talking about cause im a legend killer =D just kidding nyehahaha! :lol:[/quote] wahaha!!!! haha..lols... hehe.. @topic.. [b]sir Lordheinz[/b] -for being nice [b]nanay tinay[/b] -for being nice -for being a good mother to us [b]kuya dale[/b] -so funny moderator. -he's to kind [b]sir admin[/b] -for making the wonderful site.. [b]sir ferruz[/b] -for being genius.. [b]miss switpotato[/b] -for being genius too
ms.ripper
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=the_legend_killer][i]did you say legend? can i meet the legend your talking about cause im a legend killer =D[/i] just kidding nyehahaha! :lol: @ topic lordheinz for his wvm add box generator =) :D:thumbsup:[/quote] no... hes not.... Marfillaster is the 1 hu start the wvm and addbox.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sis Aya (forsakendoll) because she's one of the best layout makers. =)
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm, hahaha I think " the_legend_killer " cuz he call's he's name a legend =D=D and ahh NOSIOJ, I really think he is, if someones know him here, and that's why I started posting at fstalk too, bcuz of him, that's why i found this site too, but I think he never log in, i wonder why.. but really proud of him and his layouts too :D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sis Tinay , an amazing Mod. Very helpful and FRIENDLY. Sis Belle , well-known Rockstar :cool:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]I think " the_legend_killer " cuz he call's he's name a legend =D=D[/quote] i agree.. the name says it so =====================@topic NOSIOJ - layouts.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

FERUZZ is awesome and so all of his JavaScaript Tricks.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Feruzz[/i] as wel, bcoz of his unique codes and tricks. :)[/b]
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Feruzz hes a pro in making scrpts and mhedge :cool::thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]for me .... lordheinz =( - he shared plenty of things for ds forum[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Tell here who for you are legend in FSTalk. or we need to called Legend... Tricks and Tutorials Legends for me is Marfillaster cause of the WVM.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:48

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy