• ARCHIVES 
  • » iLL set it for pubLic for awhiLe for this..teLL me what you think 'bout my profiLe..the banner's done aLready.. =) dunno why the javas wont work.. :thumbsdown: IE and FF compatibLe.. :thumbsup: :arr

Pages: 12

iLL set it for pubLic for awhiLe for this..teLL me what you think 'bout my profiLe..the banner's done aLready.. =) dunno why the javas wont work.. :thumbsdown: IE and FF compatibLe.. :thumbsup: :arr

ROAANNAA
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: iLL set it for pubLic for awhiLe for this..teLL me what you think 'bout my profiLe..the banner's done aLready.. =) dunno why the javas wont work.. :thumbsdown: IE and FF compatibLe.. :thumbsup: :arr

[b]NICE one.. :]] keep it up.[/b]
dimepiece_notfugly
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: iLL set it for pubLic for awhiLe for this..teLL me what you think 'bout my profiLe..the banner's done aLready.. =) dunno why the javas wont work.. :thumbsdown: IE and FF compatibLe.. :thumbsup: :arr

[align=center]wew! i lav pink xo much! ;););) [img]http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/3177/mysiggyfi2.gif[/img][/align]
christella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice and Cool layout sis! Keep it up the good work! Like the pink and cheryblossoms!..:33
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » iLL set it for pubLic for awhiLe for this..teLL me what you think 'bout my profiLe..the banner's done aLready.. =) dunno why the javas wont work.. :thumbsdown: IE and FF compatibLe.. :thumbsup: :arr

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:39

[ 9 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy