• ARCHIVES 
  • » anyOne watched the mOvie already? those who watched it yesterday on cinemas tell me if ts a gOOd flick or not worth the money..

Pages: 1

anyOne watched the mOvie already? those who watched it yesterday on cinemas tell me if ts a gOOd flick or not worth the money..

Leijg19
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

anyOne watched the mOvie already? those who watched it yesterday on cinemas tell me if ts a gOOd flick or not worth the money..

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: anyOne watched the mOvie already? those who watched it yesterday on cinemas tell me if ts a gOOd flick or not worth the money..

XD i think u're the one who should tell the other members (if u have already watched d movie) if it's good or not you're supposed to make a movie review,or get infos about the movie 'Hancock' XD
cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: anyOne watched the mOvie already? those who watched it yesterday on cinemas tell me if ts a gOOd flick or not worth the money..

[color=blue][align=center]i think this would be interesting and different, an alcoholic superhero... i think i'm gonna watch this one... :thumbsup:[/color][/align]
ymm0t
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hancock is nice and always makes me laugh haha i reccomend u all to watch it! :D
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]a nice guy but at first his kinda bad coz he feel so alone....but after he knew who he really was he become good u better watch it good movie[/b]
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

Moooovee Biiit** <-- i luv the openin song \m/ by luda.. and good film really really goooood :cool: i think its about lettin go sum1 u luv :cry: yea watch it..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I thought Hancock was a pretty damn good movie. Funny in many parts, but there's also a lesson. The only thing I didn't like about the movie (in my opinion it really gave the movie a different direction that wasn't needed) was the 'plot twist'. I won't write about because I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.
odloc
» Banned
1969-12-31

It's really Gwd Move.... every parts of dis movie always make laugh.... specially the part when he said "All you people blocking the intersection...you're all idiots"....... hha... :lol: :lol: it always make me laugh whenever i watch it
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i've seen the movie although the ending turned out unexpected for me...
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

The character is interesting but the story is so lame.
Macoizky
» n00b
1969-12-31

a very boring movie :disgust:
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like the movie... its aweshum.. =):thumbsup:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

It's a great movie. But the ending isn't what I expected. But it's a :thumbsup:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hancock is so cool! hehehe, a superhero of the 21st century, lols,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » anyOne watched the mOvie already? those who watched it yesterday on cinemas tell me if ts a gOOd flick or not worth the money..

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:51

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy