• ARCHIVES 
  • » Is anyone here knows "Report Program Generator"? I'm an IT student and I have now a subject RPG and we are using AS/400 as our compiler.... My professor is terror and she said there's no other way t

Pages: 1

Is anyone here knows "Report Program Generator"? I'm an IT student and I have now a subject RPG and we are using AS/400 as our compiler.... My professor is terror and she said there's no other way t

prettychinita05
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Is anyone here knows "Report Program Generator"? I'm an IT student and I have now a subject RPG and we are using AS/400 as our compiler.... My professor is terror and she said there's no other way t

Is anyone here knows "Report Program Generator"? I'm an IT student and I have now a subject RPG and we are using AS/400 as our compiler.... My professor is terror and she said there's no other way to practice this than in her class huhuhu :cry: I want to practice this kind of programming.. Does anyone knows an alternative IBM's AS/400 software or a crack version of this with the same one installed in our computer lab so that I will be familiarize with this bcoz we have only 2 meetings in a week oh gosh!! and in the first week we have an actual quiz! yes! that's so fast!! help help help! :cry::cry::cry:
Zander
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Is anyone here knows "Report Program Generator"? I'm an IT student and I have now a subject RPG and we are using AS/400 as our compiler.... My professor is terror and she said there's no other way t

OK,,, ^_^ prettychinita... i've got the crack version of IBM's AS/400 .... i input it in my Yahoo Mail,... so what's your email address?? ,,that can i email you that software...the crack version...
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Is anyone here knows "Report Program Generator"? I'm an IT student and I have now a subject RPG and we are using AS/400 as our compiler.... My professor is terror and she said there's no other way t

:arrow: your from lyceum of the philipines right? is ms viginia still the prof their in rpg class? :eh:

Last edited by the_legend_killer (2008-07-04 08:56:54)

prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=the_legend_killer]:arrow: your from lyceum of the philipines right? is ms viginia still the prof their in rpg class? :eh:[/quote] you know me???? yes yes yes.. but dont tell her that I describe her as terror!!!! I only said that for others to have mercy on me hhehehe:D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

pm me on that issue nyehaha! :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Is anyone here knows "Report Program Generator"? I'm an IT student and I have now a subject RPG and we are using AS/400 as our compiler.... My professor is terror and she said there's no other way t

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:01

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy