• ARCHIVES 
  • » it's not really appropriate for us, ftalkers to gossip about such issues. and as far as i know, the answers in some blind items were split_young, himself and alvin his enemy?, i think. 'coz i've hear

Pages: 1

it's not really appropriate for us, ftalkers to gossip about such issues. and as far as i know, the answers in some blind items were split_young, himself and alvin his enemy?, i think. 'coz i've hear

booqalixeta♥
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

it's not really appropriate for us, ftalkers to gossip about such issues. and as far as i know, the answers in some blind items were split_young, himself and alvin his enemy?, i think. 'coz i've hear

it's not really appropriate for us, ftalkers to gossip about such issues. and as far as i know, the answers in some blind items were split_young, himself and alvin his enemy?, i think. 'coz i've heard that they argued for some unknown reasons. and i think this thread can probably start new fight, :doubt: uhh. sorry. but i think that thread is stupid. co-filipino mods, wat do u think?

Last edited by booqalixeta♥ (2007-05-17 11:35:57)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: it's not really appropriate for us, ftalkers to gossip about such issues. and as far as i know, the answers in some blind items were split_young, himself and alvin his enemy?, i think. 'coz i've hear

:arrow: [b]better to close the thread. i've also posted my opinion there so that they would also know. it may cause fights.[/b] :cool:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: it's not really appropriate for us, ftalkers to gossip about such issues. and as far as i know, the answers in some blind items were split_young, himself and alvin his enemy?, i think. 'coz i've hear

I didn't get to follow that thread... That's just the right move if the thread will cause fights.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It would be better if a mod will explain to him first why his thread should be closed.. coz look at his first post. he doesn't want it to be closed or something.. and last night [ate meng you know what i'm talking].. i apologize. i was just in a very bad mood last night coz i can't enter ftalk properly [and also some problems here at the house] :)
booqalixeta♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

split said he wants the thread to be closed. =| [url=]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=69960#p69960[/url] kuya aries, please close this one also.

Last edited by booqalixeta♥ (2007-05-18 00:50:49)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ May I know if that thread is still there? Or kindly give me the link.. :eh: Fphils is going to be populated again. =|
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The thread was already deleted though
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » it's not really appropriate for us, ftalkers to gossip about such issues. and as far as i know, the answers in some blind items were split_young, himself and alvin his enemy?, i think. 'coz i've hear

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:50

[ 12 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy