• ARCHIVES 
  • » im aware feruzzz got codes like this but the execution of codes differ... here the other versions of applying scrolling content.. u can basically makes all content scroll just change the id and box

Pages: 12

im aware feruzzz got codes like this but the execution of codes differ... here the other versions of applying scrolling content.. u can basically makes all content scroll just change the id and box

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

im aware feruzzz got codes like this but the execution of codes differ... here the other versions of applying scrolling content.. u can basically makes all content scroll just change the id and box

im aware feruzzz got codes like this but the execution of codes differ... here the other versions of applying scrolling content.. u can basically makes all content scroll just change the id and box content u target no onload conflict or wat so ever..all u need is add the codes to the rest of ur js.... the ff r juz my modification from old moving friends gallery made by Archer just edit the ff... <">[b][color=#ff4400]add this to ur CSS.. then edit at js part the view all link[/color][/b] <">the ff are codes made by ~Angell~ <">
exceed
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: im aware feruzzz got codes like this but the execution of codes differ... here the other versions of applying scrolling content.. u can basically makes all content scroll just change the id and box

Thanks for sharing this patatas...=)
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: im aware feruzzz got codes like this but the execution of codes differ... here the other versions of applying scrolling content.. u can basically makes all content scroll just change the id and box

nice bro... thx for sharing............ :evil: :evil:
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][scroll][color=blue][b]Kuntilanak Said To You[/b][/color][/scroll][/align] [align=center][color=blue][b]Nice trick brother... thanks for share [/b][/color][/align]
teguh0203
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow cool :wow: thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=kacang`z]nice bro... thx for sharing............ :evil: :evil:[/quote] lol she's a gurlz.. @t thanx for sharing sis.i'll try this later.the scrolling shoutout one. =)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

SPam gone.. ui swit.. thats a weird looking code but it definetly works! haha.. :]

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-07-04 21:18:58)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice compilation of marquee tricks. My friend said thanks. :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Another great set of codes from archer and posted my swit :rose: Thanks for sharing these. :thumbsup:
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

kawaii tutorial.! thnx^^
irishandme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

w0w..another tweak for our box.. uhm...hehe...thnx for sharing.. cooL trick... [s]astiggg[/s]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow,cool trick!! Nice one siz
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wOw cool trick dude keep it up..:D thanks for sharing..:thumbsup:
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice trick. :D i've noticed you know a lot about those codes. lol
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=vi0lette]i've noticed you know a lot about those codes. lol[/quote] nhaa ... im juz curious thats why i kept on experimenting nyahaha.. luckily i always end up in things i want it to happnd.. to say the truth i saw some coders here started from scratch.. but see them now ... knowledge has no boundaries .... amen ... im giving a sermon nyahaha... anyway its sunday now ayt ... :lol:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]no need for Sermon Monix.. Just Keep em Up.. Your A CSS Master now... Good Job.. I hope i can make Maine To be Active again here like you...[/b]
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks for this one..this is a great help.. =)
kweeziia
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing "minatamis na patatas" :D
jm_djing
» n00b
1969-12-31

niCe tRiCk!! :thumbsup:
h312y_sh
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice trick sis.... =) are u sure... this code is still work on ff browser :rolleyes: btw, tnx 4 shar... :thumbsup::thumbsup: i'll try later.... :wow::penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » im aware feruzzz got codes like this but the execution of codes differ... here the other versions of applying scrolling content.. u can basically makes all content scroll just change the id and box

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:00

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy