• ARCHIVES 
  • » what do you know... or what songs do you like performed by them.... [spoiler]awwwww... so hard to speak in english...![/spoiler]

Pages: 1

what do you know... or what songs do you like performed by them.... [spoiler]awwwww... so hard to speak in english...![/spoiler]

jem23jem
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what do you know... or what songs do you like performed by them.... [spoiler]awwwww... so hard to speak in english...![/spoiler]

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: what do you know... or what songs do you like performed by them.... [spoiler]awwwww... so hard to speak in english...![/spoiler]

Flyleaf for me...:lol: I love their songs..:wow: *this should be a poll...=|
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: what do you know... or what songs do you like performed by them.... [spoiler]awwwww... so hard to speak in english...![/spoiler]

christian rock baand =] FLYLEAF ..
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thiers rock band.. paramore-thats wat u get!
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i know Flyleaf and Paramore are Christians Bands i used to search it in wikipedia...because in the first place i dont believe that their a Christian band but then it says CHRISTIAN FAITH All five members of the band are of the Christian faith.[12] This faith influences their music, but lead singer Lacey Mosley doesn't necessarily believe that makes Flyleaf a strictly Christian band. "We all share the same faith. And so when we deal with the whole 'Christian band thing,' we kind of think about something P.O.D. says, like, 'If you're a Christian, it affects everything in your life. So if you're a plumber, does that make you a Christian plumber?' " Mosley said. "I don't know the answer. We're a band, it's part of who we are, so it comes out in our music, and it's the fuel for what we do. And finding faith saved my life. So I'm not ashamed of it at all. And most of our album reflects that."
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like flyleaf's song all around me.. paramore's songs are good too saydie.. hmm.. i think i've heard one of their songs.. i think the title is damien? i liked it.. hehe
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I know Flyleaf and Paramore (one of my favs) but I have no idea who Sadie is. Flyleaf and Paramore's lead singers are both girls, and very talented....Both have like ROCK in their songs...Flyleaf isn't exactly punk but Paramore is. Both bands' songs have been into the Top 100 charts...So they are GOOD. great, i mean!
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=) Flyleaf - im so sick,there for you, saydie - krolithikah,Lie,karmela,lush I like these band both they rock trully..Ehihi
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

For me it's Saydie =) I love their songs =) I love you Kathy :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Flyleaf and Paramore :thumbsup: [/i][/b]
leziiaaa01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

paramore please :D --*how did we get here? when i use to know you so well :D*--
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what do you know... or what songs do you like performed by them.... [spoiler]awwwww... so hard to speak in english...![/spoiler]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:56

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy