• ARCHIVES 
  • » to moderators: [quote][b]if this is olready posted before,..free to closed it!!![/b]:thumbsup:[/quote] [align=center][b]credits:[/b] [b]unmaskedluk[/b]e :arrow: as a basis for the addbox..:thumbsup: :

Pages: 1

to moderators: [quote][b]if this is olready posted before,..free to closed it!!![/b]:thumbsup:[/quote] [align=center][b]credits:[/b] [b]unmaskedluk[/b]e :arrow: as a basis for the addbox..:thumbsup: :

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

to moderators: [quote][b]if this is olready posted before,..free to closed it!!![/b]:thumbsup:[/quote] [align=center][b]credits:[/b] [b]unmaskedluk[/b]e :arrow: as a basis for the addbox..:thumbsup: :

to moderators: [quote][b]if this is olready posted before,..free to closed it!!![/b]:thumbsup:[/quote] [align=center][b]credits:[/b] [b]unmaskedluk[/b]e :arrow: as a basis for the addbox..:thumbsup: :arrow: [url]widgeo.net[/url] for the widget code.:thumbsup:[/align] and to all fstalk members!!! thanks!;):thumbsup: [b] discription:[/b] [quote]a mini youtube widget thats allows you to search any videos from youtube w/out going on the main site... when u click ur chosen video,it will pop... also features google search..[/quote] [b]i dont have screenshot but i have preview..[/b] 1st step: [quote]<html> <head> </head> <body> <script src="http://www.widgeo.net/widgets/youtube/web/web.php?q=[color=#FF0000]emo[/color] &i=121.97.136.176&largeur=[color=violet]160[/color] &couleur=[color=blue]#FF0000[/color] "></script> </body> </html>[/quote] 2ND STEP[b] here you can change:[/b] [align=center] [color=#FF0000]red[/color] is for your video tag..(eg.emo,anime,naturo..etc.) [color=violet]violet[/color] is for the size of the widget [color=blue]blue[/color] is for the color of the widget... [/align] then save it as .html file.. 3RD STEP [b]how to apply in friendster? [/b] for your add box,use this... [quote]var cron = "<iframe style='FILTER: chroma(color=#666666)' allowtransparency='true' frameborder=0 width='500' height='500' scrolling='no' src=Link of your html></iframe>"; addBox("LEFT","MINI YOUTUBE SEARCH",cron,"css divid","6");[/quote] place this codes on your js onload handler.. [quote]addBox("LEFT","MINI YOUTUBE SEARCH",cron,"cssdivid","6")[/quote] [b]edit this code for your box postioning! [/b] PREVIEW :arrow:[url=http://h1.ripway.com/darkarmy/CRONIX/cronixtest.html]MY TEST PAGE[/url]

Last edited by cronixemo (2008-07-05 04:17:06)

mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: to moderators: [quote][b]if this is olready posted before,..free to closed it!!![/b]:thumbsup:[/quote] [align=center][b]credits:[/b] [b]unmaskedluk[/b]e :arrow: as a basis for the addbox..:thumbsup: :

nice one dude! kip it up!
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: to moderators: [quote][b]if this is olready posted before,..free to closed it!!![/b]:thumbsup:[/quote] [align=center][b]credits:[/b] [b]unmaskedluk[/b]e :arrow: as a basis for the addbox..:thumbsup: :

yah..thanks dude!! hope u like it!
zenlaws02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

awsome! thanks!.. :arrow: but the problem is: i just dont know how to convert my css. profile to js. :(
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=zenlaws02]:arrow: but the problem is: i just dont know how to convert my css. profile to js. :([/quote] hmmm...you may use this one.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t32049-%5B-The-Cradle-%5D-CSS-and-JS-Linker-%2B-Solutions.html[/url] just follow the tutorial..
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmm... Is Great..Thanks For Sharig..:wow:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=vetra9]hmmm... Is Great..Thanks For Sharig..:wow:[/quote] yah welcome..:thumbsup:;)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nice... thanks for sharing[/b]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha its so cool :) thanks for this one
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow.. thank's for sharing.!! :)
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ur welcome...:D
eMoNiAnZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's cool :cool: thanks for sharing sir :thumbsup:
xesz_92
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one..i'll definitely use this one...:thumbsup:
emozhkie
» n00b
1969-12-31

i can't get it..anung gagawin sa 1ng step?:?
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice tricks.. tnx for sharing:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to moderators: [quote][b]if this is olready posted before,..free to closed it!!![/b]:thumbsup:[/quote] [align=center][b]credits:[/b] [b]unmaskedluk[/b]e :arrow: as a basis for the addbox..:thumbsup: :

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:55

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy