• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi all, I'm a newbie here in Friendster Talk and I'm glad I've been part of it at last. I dunno if this is the right place to post this lil help. I'm wondering if its possible to import all datas in

Pages: 1

Hi all, I'm a newbie here in Friendster Talk and I'm glad I've been part of it at last. I dunno if this is the right place to post this lil help. I'm wondering if its possible to import all datas in

#1  2008-07-05 20:59:51

kdiapolit
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi all, I'm a newbie here in Friendster Talk and I'm glad I've been part of it at last. I dunno if this is the right place to post this lil help. I'm wondering if its possible to import all datas in

Hi all, I'm a newbie here in Friendster Talk and I'm glad I've been part of it at last. I dunno if this is the right place to post this lil help. I'm wondering if its possible to import all datas into flash. What I'm talking bout are the "Friends List", "Testimonials", "Image Thumbs". If i'm goin to make a full flash overlay how am i goin to PUT or INSERT these datas into flash.. Is there any code available or is there any lil tutorial out there that can help me.. If these would be possible i can help anyone to build & designs overlay using flash.. specially on the Action Script (AS) part. Hope it make sense. Thank you! :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi all, I'm a newbie here in Friendster Talk and I'm glad I've been part of it at last. I dunno if this is the right place to post this lil help. I'm wondering if its possible to import all datas in

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:40

[ 10 queries - 0.008 second ]
Privacy Policy