• ARCHIVES 
  • » To add a music playlist to your website you need to do 2 things: 1. Create a m3u file (your music playlist file) 2. Create your HTML file with your music code (this plays the music on the m3u f

Pages: 1

To add a music playlist to your website you need to do 2 things: 1. Create a m3u file (your music playlist file) 2. Create your HTML file with your music code (this plays the music on the m3u f

jem23jem
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

To add a music playlist to your website you need to do 2 things: 1. Create a m3u file (your music playlist file) 2. Create your HTML file with your music code (this plays the music on the m3u f

To add a music playlist to your website you need to do 2 things: 1. Create a m3u file (your music playlist file) 2. Create your HTML file with your music code (this plays the music on the m3u file) [align=center][b]Step 1 - Create a m3u File[/b][/align] A m3u file is a file that contains a list of songs. Follow these steps to create your m3u file (i.e. your playlist file): 1. Create a text file 2. Add a list of the mp3 files you want on your playlist. This can be the full path to the file or a relative path. Place each mp3 file name on a new line 3. Add any comments by preceeding them with a hash (#) symbol (this step is optional) 4. Save the file with a .m3u extension. For example, call it music_playlist.m3u There it is - your music playlist file! [align=center][b]Example m3u File[/b][/align] <">Now all you need to do is add your playlist to your music code. [align=center][b]Step 2 - Add Your Playlist to your Music Code[/b][/align] Place the following code within your HTML file and change the values to suit: [b][align=center]Example Music Code[/align][/b] <">If you've ever added music to your website, you are probably familiar with this code. The only difference between this code and any other (non-playlist) code, is that in this code, the value of the src attribute (i.e. your source file) is your playlist file. If you weren't using a playlist, this source file would simply be a single .mp3 file or a single .wav file or similar. I got this from: [url]http://quackit.com/html/codes/create_music_playlist.cfm[/url] I just want to share it.... Hmmmm... if you like my idea, its nice of you to give a +.... Mods... if you have another thread like this you can delete it thanks!!!
roby0012
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: To add a music playlist to your website you need to do 2 things: 1. Create a m3u file (your music playlist file) 2. Create your HTML file with your music code (this plays the music on the m3u f

thanks.. helped me a lot.. keep on sharing nice codes:thumbsup:
jem23jem
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: To add a music playlist to your website you need to do 2 things: 1. Create a m3u file (your music playlist file) 2. Create your HTML file with your music code (this plays the music on the m3u f

okay...!! no problem..!
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice one here.. but i think this is posted at add ons..
jem23jem
» FTalker
1969-12-31

AWWW... churriii for that..
m0g0l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i prefer playlist.com its much better, why dont you try?.:D[/b]
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jem23jem]AWWW... churriii for that..[/quote] ok no problem.. =)
jem23jem
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=m0g0l]i prefer playlist.com its much better, why dont you try?.:D[/quote]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Nice...1// a tutorial.. Hmm...[/b]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: This should be in add ons section!
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nice... thanks for sharing[/b]
aFgHInZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tutorial. thanks for sharing..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » To add a music playlist to your website you need to do 2 things: 1. Create a m3u file (your music playlist file) 2. Create your HTML file with your music code (this plays the music on the m3u f

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:53

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy