• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] :wow::wow::wow::wow: UNTITLED When I came to know you, I never thought of having you in my life, You gave me a lasting friendship. Somewhat unexpected and out of the blue. Soon aft

Pages: 1

[align=center] :wow::wow::wow::wow: UNTITLED When I came to know you, I never thought of having you in my life, You gave me a lasting friendship. Somewhat unexpected and out of the blue. Soon aft

tiny-well
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center] :wow::wow::wow::wow: UNTITLED When I came to know you, I never thought of having you in my life, You gave me a lasting friendship. Somewhat unexpected and out of the blue. Soon aft

[align=center] :wow::wow::wow::wow: UNTITLED When I came to know you, I never thought of having you in my life, You gave me a lasting friendship. Somewhat unexpected and out of the blue. Soon after, our friendship grew in tense. the attachment between us deepened, in the midst of time . You brought bliss and contentment in my existence. And had bemused my tranquil days. Feelings grew deeper as days passed by. Words unspoken before long, revealed. My life then became so confusing, Yet, I still took the risk of loving you. Together, we shared the same dreams, and promises. Laughed at little things and fought over petty things; Went through different experiences and treasured reminiscence Discussed things and shared mutual feelings. Now, that I have you in my life, I don’t have any reason not to be grateful. For God gave me such a wonderful gift. I know that you’re a blessing, and it is something to be joyful. I love you, and I love being with you. And I can’t imagine what my life would be without you. Thank you for making me smile, For completing my life and for making it worthwhile. :wow::wow::wow::wow: [/align] [align=center]:rose: a poem for my special someone... really inspired huh? :rose: :rose: ehehe.. :rose: [/align]

Last edited by tiny-well (2008-07-19 07:09:20)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] :wow::wow::wow::wow: UNTITLED When I came to know you, I never thought of having you in my life, You gave me a lasting friendship. Somewhat unexpected and out of the blue. Soon aft

weeeeeh!., very insiring sis!., heheh... sayang it's untitled!., tsktsk.. try to look some good title for this story sis!., hehe...
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] :wow::wow::wow::wow: UNTITLED When I came to know you, I never thought of having you in my life, You gave me a lasting friendship. Somewhat unexpected and out of the blue. Soon aft

nice. yea!:thumbsup: inspired. totally.
tiny-well
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks.... hehe.. i'll think of a good title for this poem... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] :wow::wow::wow::wow: UNTITLED When I came to know you, I never thought of having you in my life, You gave me a lasting friendship. Somewhat unexpected and out of the blue. Soon aft

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:58

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy