• ARCHIVES 
  • » isa akong taong simbahan. pero nung naitalakay na namin sa filipino yung Noli Me Tangere noong 3rd year ako, naapektuhan ang paniniwala ko. kailangan ba talaga laging nagsisimba, pwede naman magdasa

Pages: 1..123456788

isa akong taong simbahan. pero nung naitalakay na namin sa filipino yung Noli Me Tangere noong 3rd year ako, naapektuhan ang paniniwala ko. kailangan ba talaga laging nagsisimba, pwede naman magdasa

gladz23
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: isa akong taong simbahan. pero nung naitalakay na namin sa filipino yung Noli Me Tangere noong 3rd year ako, naapektuhan ang paniniwala ko. kailangan ba talaga laging nagsisimba, pwede naman magdasa

<">by : David Hopkins It's [i]not necessary[/i] to go to church in order to get saved and therefore go to heaven, but going to church still has [b]very important benefits[/b] that can help improve your life and keep it in order. =) :arrow:Below are 13 reasons why we should attend church services on a regular basis. 1. Because it is an [b]act of obedience to God[/b] and it [b]honors the Lord's Day[/b]. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy (Ex. 20:8). 2. Because [i]we[/i] need to belong to a community of faith that includes our brothers and sisters in Christ who are trying to live out the gospel just like we are. 3. Because [b]we will benefit[/b] from being taught and led in worship by others, rather than always [i]depending on ourselves to read and study the bible.[/i] 4. Because we need [b]regular reminders [/b] of our standing in Christ, help in acknowledging and confessing our [i]sins[/i], and teaching about God's truth. 5. Because we need help in [b]praying, tithing and fasting.[/b] 6. Because we need help to face the [b]issues of life and faith[/b] as presented through the teachings of the Bible. 7. Because we need to [i]hear [/i]how believers in the past struggled, grew and lived out their faith from different perspectives. 8. Because we need to hear about the experiences of other contemporary believers. 9. Because we need to hear reminders of [b]God's love.[/b] 10. Because we need an alternative to the constant messages of a culture that ignores God. 11. Because we need to experience artistic and creative expressions of the faith, such as [b]music, praying, fasting and tithing.[/b] 12. Because believers need [i]help to reflect [/i]on the past week and see it as a small part of the journey of life. 13. Because we need a conscious [i]break from work, family problems, and self interests [/i]in order to [b]concentrate on the Lord.[/b] In brief summary, the strategies and schemes of the devil are well thought out and proven to work better than the marketing strategies of rich corporations like microsoft. :arrow:Therefore, we need other people we can count on to help us make it threw tough times when they arise. Our chances of finding people we can count on in church are far better than finding someone we can count on anywhere else in the world. Plus, going up against these strategies with out proper guidance will lead to unnecessary mistakes being made on our part. In conclusion, going to church while also doing our own personal bible study at home on a regular basis helps us to get confirmation of God's message and what He wants us to do with our lives. [align=center] [b]David Hopkins[/b] is a "Christian Article Writer" who specializes in helping people remember to glorify God in everything that they do, so they don't miss out on any of His wonderful blessings. Visit Daily Word Of God Group to read additional articles and to sign-up for a free newsletter to learn everything you need to know about why you should be putting God #1 in your life.[/align]

Last edited by gladz23 (2008-10-21 14:37:40)

tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: isa akong taong simbahan. pero nung naitalakay na namin sa filipino yung Noli Me Tangere noong 3rd year ako, naapektuhan ang paniniwala ko. kailangan ba talaga laging nagsisimba, pwede naman magdasa

[quote=gladz23]by : David Hopkins It's not necessary to go to church in order to get saved and therefore go to heaven, but going to church still has very important benefits that can help improve your life and keep it in order. =) :arrow:Below are 13 reasons why we should attend church services on a regular basis. 1. Because it is an act of obedience to God and it honors the Lord's Day. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy (Ex. 20:8). 2. Because we need to belong to a community of faith that includes our brothers and sisters in Christ who are trying to live out the gospel just like we are. 3. Because we will benefit from being taught and led in worship by others, rather than always depending on ourselves to read and study the bible. 4. Because we need regular reminders of our standing in Christ, help in acknowledging and confessing our sins, and teaching about God's truth. 5. Because we need help in praying, tithing and fasting. 6. Because we need help to face the issues of life and faith as presented through the teachings of the Bible. 7. Because we need to hear how believers in the past struggled, grew and lived out their faith from different perspectives. 8. Because we need to hear about the experiences of other contemporary believers. 9. Because we need to hear reminders of God's love. 10. Because we need an alternative to the constant messages of a culture that ignores God. 11. Because we need to experience artistic and creative expressions of the faith, such as music, praying, fasting and tithing. 12. Because believers need help to reflect on the past week and see it as a small part of the journey of life. 13. Because we need a conscious break from work, family problems, and self interests in order to concentrate on the Lord. In brief summary, the strategies and schemes of the devil are well thought out and proven to work better than the marketing strategies of rich corporations like microsoft. :arrow:Therefore, we need other people we can count on to help us make it threw tough times when they arise. Our chances of finding people we can count on in church are far better than finding someone we can count on anywhere else in the world. Plus, going up against these strategies with out proper guidance will lead to unnecessary mistakes being made on our part. In conclusion, going to church while also doing our own personal bible study at home on a regular basis helps us to get confirmation of God's message and what He wants us to do with our lives. David Hopkins is a "Christian Article Writer" who specializes in helping people remember to glorify God in everything that they do, so they don't miss out on any of His wonderful blessings. Visit Daily Word Of God Group to read additional articles and to sign-up for a free newsletter to learn everything you need to know about why you should be putting God #1 in your life.[/quote] haha, well tnx for the info =) :thumbsup: , I lweiz believe in sum of those, bcuz I think kya rin nla gnwa si God or cno man un if for our own good, pra sa kapayapaan, so I'll go for God, but I'll never believe his powers and anything that's unxplainable =| [quote=zzamae]God loves you more than you'll ever know... "He will not leave you nor forsake you" Hebrews 13:5 I want to share this...about Church :)[/quote] thing is.. i don't believe what all God say's including this.. I just believe on what I think is what good for me and for others... @ lalala... [quote=lalalalalalala]Nature na ng tao ang maging curious sa lahat ng bagay. Nagmukhang ganun talaga ang sinasabi nila dahil ang totoo marami pang mga bagay noong mga panahon nila ay hindi pa nabibigyan ng tamang explanation kung kaya iniisip nila na may isang mahalagang bagay na nagbibigay talaga sakanila ng dahilan para sa lahat ng ito. Naging nature na din ng mga tao sa Middle East ang maniwala sa iisang tao o monotheism at kumalat lang ito dahil naimpluwensyahan pati ang mga karatig pulo nito. Lahat ng "matatalinong tao" ay aware na higit pa sa kanilang mga nalalaman ang kailangan pa nila malaman pero may limitasyon ang tao. Tanong ko sayo, bakit ba kailangan paniwalaan ang Diyos?[/quote] agree with this, kci nman wla cla [b]explainable[/b] reason nun noh.. ba't kailangan maniwala sa diyos? ahha, I think sumtimes i believe in God, kpag nag kakaruon aq ng mabigat ng problema, I just lweiz lean on in God, even though na alam ko nah.. it's just help my confidence to never give up. [b] [color=blue][b]@ everyone... kc tingnan nyo mag dla kau ng jetpack (ung bag a like thing that use pra mkalipad ang isang tao) dun.. sa tingin nyo.. hndi rin kya kau papaniwalaan nsa isang God bcuz nkakalipad kau? cyempre dhil.. nd kc nung ancient times, npag ka strict ng Christian Life, they want to spread it to the whole world including Philippines. kpag di ka naniniwala sa Diyos non, u will be killed by not obeying God Rules[/b][/color] [img]http://12.158.190.222/rendered/cooltext402543032.jpg[/img]
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=lalalalalalala]Nature na ng tao ang maging curious sa lahat ng bagay. Nagmukhang ganun talaga ang sinasabi nila dahil ang totoo marami pang mga bagay noong mga panahon nila ay hindi pa nabibigyan ng tamang explanation kung kaya iniisip nila na may isang mahalagang bagay na nagbibigay talaga sakanila ng dahilan para sa lahat ng ito. Naging nature na din ng mga tao sa Middle East ang maniwala sa iisang tao o monotheism at kumalat lang ito dahil naimpluwensyahan pati ang mga karatig pulo nito. Lahat ng "matatalinong tao" ay aware na higit pa sa kanilang mga nalalaman ang kailangan pa nila malaman pero may limitasyon ang tao. Tanong ko sayo, bakit ba kailangan paniwalaan ang Diyos?[/quote] @lalala As a Christian, we need to believe God because He is the one who created us here on earth and everything we see with our naked eye. without God we can't do nothing. He is the one who motivate us to do good things and to do His will.. madami lang talaga nabubulugan ng "kasalanan"...kaya pati paniniwala sa Diyos ay hindi magawa..at cno ang may gawa nun? "The thief (satan) does come not except to "steal", to "kill" and to "destroy". [i]John 10:10[/i] and Lord Jesus come that they may have life,and that they may have it more abundantly. the Lord says in [b]John 3:16,"For God so loved the world(means you) that He gave His one and only begotten Son,that whoever BELIEVES in Him shall not PERISH and have EVERLASTING LIFE."[/b] hindi pa ba sapat that Jesus.died on the cross for us Sinners...this is the greatest love the Lord can give us..the only He want is to believe on Him,that He can do all things possible for you and love Him back...but then the thief continuing to steal the "belief". God wants the best for us...pero may "Free Will" tayo na binigay Niya. sana lang ung mga choices na pinipili natin ay tama. madami nagsasabi.."to SEE is to BELIEVE"...but we cannot see God now...kasi "makasalanan pa ang tao" and "God is Holy"..no one comes to the Father except through Jesus Christ because Jesus is the Way,the Truth and the Life..John 14:6. Ayaw tayo mapahamak ni God sa impyerno kaya ninanais Niya na maniwala tayo sa Kanya... saka ayaw ni satan na maniwala ang tao... "[b]Binulag ng diyos ng sanlibutang ito (si satan) ang pag-iisip ng mga hindi naniniwala,upang sa kanila'y huwag sumilang ang kaliwanagan ng ebanghelyo ng kaluwalhatian ni Kristo,na siyang larawan ng Diyos." 2corinto 4:4[/b] ayan po... :) cguro nasa isip nio nananakot ako? heheh..hindi po...its the truth according to the Holy Scripture. tandaan: [b]"Magalak ka binata sa panahon ng iyong kabataan(tayo). Gawin mo ang ibig mo at lahat ng nakakaakit sa paningin mo(may Free Will). ngunit alamin mong lahat ng ito'y ipagsusulit mo sa Diyos." Mangangaral 11:9[/b] [quote=messymplicity]I agree with that book its very nice i love it.. And I just wanna share na iba ang church dito sa Catholic church jan sa Pinas Once a month lang sila my communion and may red wine pa =) sosyal. And after the mass may kainan diba ang ganda.. and wulang priest kundi Pastors and may mga kilalang guest katulad nila Rick Warren, Chris Shook(author of One month to live try niyo din tong book na toh sobrang ganda)and kung sinu-sino pang Pastor galing ng iba't ibang bansa. share lang ang sarap kasi magsimba dito eh mafefeel mo talaga si Jesus.. kaya dito lang ako nagkainterest magsimba. =) Sa Pinas hindi ayaw ko sorry to say.[/quote] @messymplicity wow! si pastor Rick Warren? waaaaa!!! i want to see him personally! i love his book...PDL...d2 sa Pinas meron din pong Holy Communion grapes nga lang heheh..sa mga Christian churches like sa church namin before and sa JIL... astig!! si Pastor Rick Warren talaga ha... laki talaga kaibahan ng mga Catholic churches sa Christian churches kasi "praise and worship" palang nandyan na ang presence ni God...nakita mo na ba si Darlene Zsech (tama ba spell?) ng Hillsong Church? weee....very anointed siya...heheh...by the way anong church ang pinupuntahan mo dyan? ganda din ng siggy u ha..."Life Song" by casting crown! one of my favorite Christian band... :) [quote=tap13][b]@ everyone... kc tingnan nyo mag dla kau ng jetpack (ung bag a like thing that use pra mkalipad ang isang tao) dun.. sa tingin nyo.. hndi rin kya kau papaniwalaan nsa isang God bcuz nkakalipad kau? cyempre dhil.. nd kc nung ancient times, npag ka strict ng Christian Life, they want to spread it to the whole world including Philippines. kpag di ka naniniwala sa Diyos non, u will be killed by not obeying God Rule[/quote] @tap13 parang mga Spaniards yan..they was really strict and corrupt! waaa!!! nainis?hehehe...ganun sila kastrict...hays..history of the Phil.tenent! talagang nais nila ipakalat ang Christianity pero maski sila hindi nila sinusunod ang utos ng Diyos...pero nasa present time na tau..hindi na ganun ang mga Christians....by the way magkaiba pa din ang religion ng Catholics sa non-catholics ha...kasi-kasi hahah..baka may magalit na sa akin kapag nisabi ko...hehehe.... @gladz!! nice post...salamat!! intercede mo ko ha...first time e2 sa forum hehehe... @to everyone hindi po tayo maliligtas ng dahil lang sa church...e2 ay nagpapakita ng pakikiisa mo sa other believers at bunga ng Salvation..and ung Church na tinutukoy sa Bible ay mismong TAYO...ung pagtanggap pa lang at paniniwala natin na namatay para sa atin si Jesus dahil sa kasalanan natin ay sapat na para maligtas tayo. "CALL upon the name of the Lord and be SAVE" [quote][b]The two criminals and Jesus Christ at the cross Luke 23:39-43 [/b] 39: then one of the criminals who were hanged blasphemed Him,saying,"If You are the Christ,save Yourself and us" 40: but the other, answering,rebuked him saying,"Do you not even fear God,seeing you are under the same condemnation? 41:"And we indeed justly,for we receive the due reward of our deeds; but thus Man has done nothing wrong." 42: Then he said to Jesus,"Lord,remember me when You come into Your kingdom." 43: and Jesus said to him.[b]" Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise."[/b][/quote] ganyan tau kamahal ni God...wala or nasa simbahan man tayo... :) God bless you all sana may natutunan kayo sa pagbasa ng post ko...
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[spoiler]sa mga anti-christ[/spoiler] niloloko mo ba sarili mo, nagbibible study ka tapos di ka naniniwala kay god.tapos pag may problema tska naaalala na merong god.. Tao nga tayo. this is only a opinion.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: react,then hit me.

Last edited by Jabberwock (2008-10-22 06:39:48)

zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Jabberwock]niloloko mo ba sarili mo, nagbibible study ka tapos di ka naniniwala kay god.tapos pag may problema tska naaalala na merong god.. Tao nga tayo. this is only a opinion.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: react,then hit me.[/quote] para kanino po ito? :|
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

spoiler po!! =) =)
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Jabberwock]spoiler po!! =) =)[/quote] ah...hehehe...bgla ako kinabahan toinks... :)
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bakit sapul ba? hehe.. :D
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ hehehe.. Pro-Christ po ako...and naaawa ako sa mga anti-Christ they didn't know what are the consequences they will face in the last days... isa na dyan si Oprah Winfrey (tama ba ang surname?)
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yep. i lock mo natong thread. di dapat ginagawa tong thread na nato.
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ mod dba ang naglolock? saka bakit nman dapat ilock?
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dapat alam mo ang sagot. sobra na kasi layo,baka kung san pa pumunta,pero anyway, kayong lahat bahala. ikaw na rin nagsabi " they didn't know what are the consequences they will face in the last days ". and again this only a opinion.
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ah hehe..kung sa bagay..my point ka..sa kabilang thread na lang hehehe...toinks...
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

may i know the current issue for this thread?
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=zzamae][quote=zzamae]@messymplicity wow! si pastor Rick Warren? waaaaa!!! i want to see him personally! i love his book...PDL...d2 sa Pinas meron din pong Holy Communion grapes nga lang heheh..sa mga Christian churches like sa church namin before and sa JIL... astig!! si Pastor Rick Warren talaga ha... laki talaga kaibahan ng mga Catholic churches sa Christian churches kasi "praise and worship" palang nandyan na ang presence ni God...nakita mo na ba si Darlene Zsech (tama ba spell?) ng Hillsong Church? weee....very anointed siya...heheh...by the way anong church ang pinupuntahan mo dyan? ganda din ng siggy u ha..."Life Song" by casting crown! one of my favorite Christian band... :)[/quote] @to everyone hindi po tayo maliligtas ng dahil lang sa church...e2 ay nagpapakita ng pakikiisa mo sa other believers at bunga ng Salvation..and ung Church na tinutukoy sa Bible ay mismong TAYO...ung pagtanggap pa lang at paniniwala natin na namatay para sa atin si Jesus dahil sa kasalanan natin ay sapat na para maligtas tayo. "CALL upon the name of the Lord and be SAVE" [b]The two criminals and Jesus Christ at the cross Luke 23:39-43 39: then one of the criminals who were hanged blasphemed Him,saying,"If You are the Christ,save Yourself and us" 40: but the other, answering,rebuked him saying,"Do you not even fear God,seeing you are under the same condemnation? 41:"And we indeed justly,for we receive the due reward of our deeds; but thus Man has done nothing wrong." 42: Then he said to Jesus,"Lord,remember me when You come into Your kingdom." 43: and Jesus said to him." Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise."[/quote] :thumbsup: True, The Saints and Jesus is the main character of the Bible and we are the real Saints.. and thats a nice verse. yeah.. BAsta lahat ng Pastors na mga sikat grabeh they are all awesome. And PAstor Rick I think nagpunta na siya jan sa Pinas yr 2006? our Christian church's name is Bear Creek.Darlene Zschech hindi ko pa siya nakikita sana nga makita ko din siya eh. malaki talagah pagkakaiba and Christian church thats true sobrang mafeel mo talaga presence ni Jesus un ang pinakaimportante. YEah hehe thanks i like casting Crowns manunuod ako ng concert nila soon. yay! and isa pang church pala na pinupuntahan ko puro Filipinos naman kasama ko dun Shepherd of the valley International Christian Church. sila ung ka-Bible study ko..

Last edited by messymplicity (2008-10-22 15:13:39)

tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=zzamae]@tap13 parang mga Spaniards yan..they was really strict and corrupt! waaa!!! nainis?hehehe...ganun sila kastrict...hays..history of the Phil.tenent! talagang nais nila ipakalat ang Christianity pero maski sila hindi nila sinusunod ang utos ng Diyos...pero nasa present time na tau..hindi na ganun ang mga Christians....by the way magkaiba pa din ang religion ng Catholics sa non-catholics ha...kasi-kasi hahah..baka may magalit na sa akin kapag nisabi ko...hehehe....[/quote] ahah, well we're going so far now :lol:, really sori if i offended u nd everyone that's in here.. really sori, I know that it hurts ur feeling, sori tlga ha.. :| [quote=Jabberwock]niloloko mo ba sarili mo, nagbibible study ka tapos di ka naniniwala kay god.tapos pag may problema tska naaalala na merong god.. Tao nga tayo. this is only a opinion.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: react,then hit me.[/quote] well... peace nlang dyan poh.... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]sori po sa lhat ng na offend ko, I'm really sori of wat I just say, ahhaha, we're going to far here now :lol::lol: hahah, we're not staying in topic :lol: haha pls.. everyone PEACE!!!! .. haha.. no offense sa lhat[/b]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ yupsz.. prang mejo nwawalan po tau.. anyways.. @T: well opo you should go to church every sabbath day(sunday) ksi po ksma yan sa 10 commandments 4th command po iyan sabi You should keep the sabbath day holy :D :thumbsup:
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=zzamae]@lalala As a Christian, we need to believe God because He is the one who created us here on earth and everything we see with our naked eye. without God we can't do nothing. He is the one who motivate us to do good things and to do His will.. madami lang talaga nabubulugan ng "kasalanan"...kaya pati paniniwala sa Diyos ay hindi magawa..at cno ang may gawa nun? "The thief (satan) does come not except to "steal", to "kill" and to "destroy". John 10:10 and Lord Jesus come that they may have life,and that they may have it more abundantly. the Lord says in John 3:16,"For God so loved the world(means you) that He gave His one and only begotten Son,that whoever BELIEVES in Him shall not PERISH and have EVERLASTING LIFE." hindi pa ba sapat that Jesus.died on the cross for us Sinners...this is the greatest love the Lord can give us..the only He want is to believe on Him,that He can do all things possible for you and love Him back...but then the thief continuing to steal the "belief". God wants the best for us...pero may "Free Will" tayo na binigay Niya. sana lang ung mga choices na pinipili natin ay tama. madami nagsasabi.."to SEE is to BELIEVE"...but we cannot see God now...kasi "makasalanan pa ang tao" and "God is Holy"..no one comes to the Father except through Jesus Christ because Jesus is the Way,the Truth and the Life..John 14:6. Ayaw tayo mapahamak ni God sa impyerno kaya ninanais Niya na maniwala tayo sa Kanya... saka ayaw ni satan na maniwala ang tao... "Binulag ng diyos ng sanlibutang ito (si satan) ang pag-iisip ng mga hindi naniniwala,upang sa kanila'y huwag sumilang ang kaliwanagan ng ebanghelyo ng kaluwalhatian ni Kristo,na siyang larawan ng Diyos." 2corinto 4:4 ayan po... :) cguro nasa isip nio nananakot ako? heheh..hindi po...its the truth according to the Holy Scripture. tandaan: "Magalak ka binata sa panahon ng iyong kabataan(tayo). Gawin mo ang ibig mo at lahat ng nakakaakit sa paningin mo(may Free Will). ngunit alamin mong lahat ng ito'y ipagsusulit mo sa Diyos." Mangangaral 11:9[/quote] I still get the same answer among all the people I asked but I still don't get the answer I want to hear. But thanks for the answer anyway. [quote=Jabberwock]niloloko mo ba sarili mo, nagbibible study ka tapos di ka naniniwala kay god.[/quote] That's another hypocrisy of man. We have nothing to do without it. But one thing I tell you, there is always a tendency why people still do this. [b]Because they want a solid reason for themselves why they still have to praise a "person" they don't know if it existed.[/b] Does that mean I'm an anti-christ after all? I don't think a label of anti-christ would be the correct term for these people like me. I understand that it's also written in the Bible not to question God's existence but why can't we? I admit I am confused with the "God" topic and I hate it when people tell me that it's [b]wrong[/b]. You can't justify that without an exact answer. [b]Kung alam nyo lang na kahit mga magulang ko nabubuwisit sakin dahil sa tanong ko kung bakit kailangan maniwala sa Diyos.[/b] People can't leave their curiosity empty. Kahit sino naman gusto rin maliwanagan kaya ginagawa nila ang mga bagay na katulad nito pero sa mga ginagawa nyo parang nakakainsulto at ginagawa nyong taboo ang topic na to. Are you guys really serious about this? The tag of "God" is just for a matter of guidance to rely on, correct me if I'm wrong. And frankly, I'm telling this because this what people concludes on their posts. Because WE NEED GOD. Just think of this way, what if praising God is not right and believing in everything that surrounds you is what you really should do. We're not talking about Satan here but believe me, you should ask yourself sometimes too. I don't think the topic is getting off-handed here. And since, wala naman nakakaget sa mga sinabi ko at feeling ko tinatabunan na ng lahat ng mga "unaware" na mga tao na akala ay makakatulong, what's the use of the topic? I think the discussion is almost there to the point na lumitaw ang exact na dahilan kelangan ba talaga pumunta sa church. Siyempre kung ikaw naman magtataka ka rin naman kung bakit hindi ba? Hindi ka ba natutuwa dahil hindi lang puro "oo" kasi kailangan talaga o kaya "hindi" kasi may kanya-kanya tayong buhay. Geez. @zzamae Maraming salamat sa pagbibigay mo ng time sa pagreply sa mga tanong ko. Nadagdagan ako ng kaalaman na may mga taong katulad mo dito. @tap13 Maraming salamat din sa pagsasang-ayon mo sa mga sinabi ko at naiintindihan mo ako.

Last edited by lalalalalalala (2008-10-23 09:31:18)

efraim23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kailangan, kac pg lahat sabihing hindi na pala kailangan d la n pnta sa church.. =)
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Which means wala ng makukuhang donation galing sa mga tao ang mga simbahan? Funny.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » isa akong taong simbahan. pero nung naitalakay na namin sa filipino yung Noli Me Tangere noong 3rd year ako, naapektuhan ang paniniwala ko. kailangan ba talaga laging nagsisimba, pwede naman magdasa

Pages: 1..123456788

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:38

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy