• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]here the tutorial how to download youtube without software.. 1. go to youtube 2. play the video until end (must until end) next we should know the location of cache.. [spoiler]about:c

Pages: 1

[align=center]here the tutorial how to download youtube without software.. 1. go to youtube 2. play the video until end (must until end) next we should know the location of cache.. [spoiler]about:c

aFgHInZ
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]here the tutorial how to download youtube without software.. 1. go to youtube 2. play the video until end (must until end) next we should know the location of cache.. [spoiler]about:c

[align=center]here the tutorial how to download youtube without software.. 1. go to youtube 2. play the video until end (must until end) next we should know the location of cache.. [spoiler]about:cache?device=disk[/spoiler] copy the code above to address bar (firefox only) preview [img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r68/lucty/cache.png[/img] next we will see the location of cache.. preview [img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r68/lucty/untitled12.png[/img] copy the location and go to my computer then paste it into address bar preview [img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r68/lucty/untitled121.png[/img] after that find the file usually have size more than 5MB and rename it with extension .flv..for example my file is 8EDB57F1d01, press F2 and rename it so now become 8EDB57F1d01.flv... preview [img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r68/lucty/xsfdewd.png[/img] last copy the renamed file to other folder.... notice [spoiler]youtube video is a .flv file so you must have flv player to play it in your computer[/spoiler] plese give me +repu if i deserve...

Last edited by aFgHInZ (2008-07-08 09:52:28)

mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]here the tutorial how to download youtube without software.. 1. go to youtube 2. play the video until end (must until end) next we should know the location of cache.. [spoiler]about:c

first to comment!! :arrow: you can play .flv with realplayer <-- just a suggestion :D thnss for this it's cool! =)
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]here the tutorial how to download youtube without software.. 1. go to youtube 2. play the video until end (must until end) next we should know the location of cache.. [spoiler]about:c

Thanks for the tips :) :idea: ;]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i]Is this only for youtube??[/i]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]Thanks for this but Is this only for youtube?[/color]
aFgHInZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=hoshigaki n faelnar 84]Is this only for youtube??[/quote] some video from other web able to download by this trick... just see the cache.. we will know..
aFgHInZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mhedge]you can play .flv with realplayer <-- just a suggestion :D thnss for this it's cool! =)[/quote] tnx for the suggested.. i will try.. :D
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ohh cool.. thanks for the tuts bro... keep it up...
MeeLLa
» n00b
1969-12-31

its cooll.... tnx for share.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]ooh.. :o thx so much for the tut :D keep it up :thumbsup:[/b][/align]
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice work!:D hmm,btw...wondering if IE can use tht trick? or is there any other method?

Last edited by brentda (2008-09-13 00:32:25)

mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ IE can't use it sis..
aFgHInZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@@ brentda nice work!:D hmm,btw...wondering if IE can use tht trick? or is there any other method? yes .. mhedge is absolutelly rightt... IE cant use this trick.. mozilla only sista....
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks 4 the tutorials.. but it's better if u put it in the tutorials sec... btw thanks
aFgHInZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@@ann gilian tnx.. your welcome...
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nice..[/b] i have another suggestion.. 1.)Go to youtube.com 2.)find a video you want to download. 3.)Watch the video. 4.)Copy the url in the adress bar.. 5.)go to http://www.keepvid.com 6.)follow instructions and ur done.. you just need: 1.)Patience 2.)Common Sense 3.)Of course a PC and an internet connection.. LOL i howp i helped... [color=red][align=center][b]BTW.. Compatible For All Browsers [/b][/align][/color] :penguin:

Last edited by synthe (2008-09-14 11:44:52)

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow.., I've been waitng for this one for so LOoooooooNG..., tnx/.., love it...
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thankz for the tutorial@tip.. thankz for sharing your knowledge :thumbsup:
RnB Prince
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:eh::eh::eh::eh::eh::eh::eh::eh::eh::eh::eh:
asdas143
» n00b
1969-12-31

wer can i see the cache??newbie=D:lol:=D:lol:=D:lol:=D:lol:=D:lol:=D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]here the tutorial how to download youtube without software.. 1. go to youtube 2. play the video until end (must until end) next we should know the location of cache.. [spoiler]about:c

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:01

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy