• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST INTERNET TWEAKING UTILITY?? KINDLY RATE THE ONE YOU CHOICE BELOW:[/b]:question::question: [b]1. CABLENUT 4.08[/b] [b]2. TWEAKMASTER PRO 2.5[/b] [b]3. INTERNET CYCLONE

Pages: 1

[b]WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST INTERNET TWEAKING UTILITY?? KINDLY RATE THE ONE YOU CHOICE BELOW:[/b]:question::question: [b]1. CABLENUT 4.08[/b] [b]2. TWEAKMASTER PRO 2.5[/b] [b]3. INTERNET CYCLONE

Zander
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST INTERNET TWEAKING UTILITY?? KINDLY RATE THE ONE YOU CHOICE BELOW:[/b]:question::question: [b]1. CABLENUT 4.08[/b] [b]2. TWEAKMASTER PRO 2.5[/b] [b]3. INTERNET CYCLONE

[b]WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST INTERNET TWEAKING UTILITY?? KINDLY RATE THE ONE YOU CHOICE BELOW:[/b]:question::question: [b]1. CABLENUT 4.08[/b] [b]2. TWEAKMASTER PRO 2.5[/b] [b]3. INTERNET CYCLONE 1.94[/b] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]CableNut 4.08[/b] Size: 826 KB License: Freeware Requires: Win All Downloaded: 72877 Times CableNut is a tool for optimizing your Windows TCP/IP stack i.e. your Internet Connection. We have provided a way to tweak almost every possible TCP registry entry via the CableNut program. You can load CableNut Custom Setting files that are included with the program to tweak your Internet connection. You can make your own CableNut Custom Setting files save them for later use, or distribute them to anyone with the CableNut program. Dialup, Cable, and DSL connections are supported out of the box. If you don't have one of the supported connection types don't worry you can visit the forums, and ask the CableNut team for help. Best of all it is freeware. We don't haggle you with anonying ads, banners, time limits, or restrictions. URL/LINKS: http://www.majorgeeks.com/CableNut_d446.html =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::idea::arrow::arrow::question::question::question: [b]TweakMASTER Pro 2.5[/b] Size: 2.6 MB License: Shareware $37.95 Requires: Win All Downloaded: 25040 Times Hagel Technologies is proud to present TweakMASTER, the supreme Internet Optimizer, which is actually four utilities in one! It represents the culmination of five years experience by one of the foremost innovators in the field of Internet Optimization. Unlike so many of the outdated utilities out there today which depend on deceptive advertising while claiming to speed up your connection, TweakMASTER can actually do just that. It will correctly optimize all versions of Windows. Full Support for AOL 5, 6 and 7 is also included. Pro includes the award-winning DU Meter to accurately and effectively monitor your download speeds and bandwidth usage built in. Limitations: 30-day trial URL/LINKS: http://majorgeeks.com/TweakMASTER_PRO_d654.html =)=)=)=)=):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::idea::idea::idea::question::question: [b]Internet Cyclone 1.94[/b] Size: 950 KB License: Shareware $25.00 Requires: Win 9x/ME/2K/XP Downloaded: 20669 Times Internet Cyclone is a powerful, easy-to-use, Internet Optimizer for Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP designed to automatically optimize your Windows settings wich will boost your Internet connection up to 200%. Internet Cyclone is compatible with all modems and high-speed LAN, ISDN, CABLE, DSL, T1 or other connections. This Internet Connection optimizer speeds up Web browsing, file downloading, e-mailing, online gaming, chat and all other Internet related software utilities by preventing the data fragmentation during transmission. URL/LINKS: http://www.majorgeeks.com/download3555.html =)=)=)=)=)=)=):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::idea::idea::idea::question::question::question::D:D _____________________________________________________________________________________ MY IMPORTANT NOTE TO THOSE WHO READ MY TOPIC: The Serial keys or product keys of TweakMaster PRo and Internet Cyclone is on my E-Mail Address, Kindly e-mail me,,,just introduce yourself and i'll forward to you the Serial keys of those 2 Internet tweaking utility...Ok!! My E-mail address/Yahoo Mail!/Yahoo! Messenger/Friendster --->> deathrazor_34@yahoo.com Plz add me up in Friendster if you would like to be one of my friendz...hehehe ^_^ tnx godbless JUST SHARING MY KNOWLEDGE... :idea::idea::idea::idea::thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D =)=)=)=):idea::idea::idea: FROM ZANDER OF CALAUAG,QUEZON PHILIPPINES

Last edited by Zander (2008-07-09 01:39:22)

po123ks
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST INTERNET TWEAKING UTILITY?? KINDLY RATE THE ONE YOU CHOICE BELOW:[/b]:question::question: [b]1. CABLENUT 4.08[/b] [b]2. TWEAKMASTER PRO 2.5[/b] [b]3. INTERNET CYCLONE

cool maybe i can download that and 1 more thing is it free?
Zander
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST INTERNET TWEAKING UTILITY?? KINDLY RATE THE ONE YOU CHOICE BELOW:[/b]:question::question: [b]1. CABLENUT 4.08[/b] [b]2. TWEAKMASTER PRO 2.5[/b] [b]3. INTERNET CYCLONE

Yap CableNut is freeware but the Tweakmaster pro is a trial and Internet Cyclone 1.94 is a shareware maybe you would e-mail me...to get the serial keys for tweakmaster pro and internet cyclone...

Last edited by Zander (2008-07-14 22:45:43)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST INTERNET TWEAKING UTILITY?? KINDLY RATE THE ONE YOU CHOICE BELOW:[/b]:question::question: [b]1. CABLENUT 4.08[/b] [b]2. TWEAKMASTER PRO 2.5[/b] [b]3. INTERNET CYCLONE

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:01

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy