• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Unfaithful[/b] or [b]Killing me softly[/b]??[/align] im not focusing on the sex scenes here.. its the story plot.. i personally like [b]'Killing me softly'[/b] because of the story..

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]Unfaithful[/b] or [b]Killing me softly[/b]??[/align] im not focusing on the sex scenes here.. its the story plot.. i personally like [b]'Killing me softly'[/b] because of the story..

Leijg19
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Unfaithful[/b] or [b]Killing me softly[/b]??[/align] im not focusing on the sex scenes here.. its the story plot.. i personally like [b]'Killing me softly'[/b] because of the story..

[align=center][b]Unfaithful[/b] or [b]Killing me softly[/b]??[/align] im not focusing on the sex scenes here.. its the story plot.. i personally like [b]'Killing me softly'[/b] because of the story.. with [b]'Unfaithful'[/b] this one is cool also but so predictable of what things will happen next.. but its my pov.. whats urs..??? if you have watched the movies, share your comments..
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Unfaithful[/b] or [b]Killing me softly[/b]??[/align] im not focusing on the sex scenes here.. its the story plot.. i personally like [b]'Killing me softly'[/b] because of the story..

go for unfaithful.. love the other scenes. lols, hehehehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Unfaithful[/b] or [b]Killing me softly[/b]??[/align] im not focusing on the sex scenes here.. its the story plot.. i personally like [b]'Killing me softly'[/b] because of the story..

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:55

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy