• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

:arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

@nahz u like selene and demi huh? nice works anyway^^ so cooL! @pinkblack08 nice work! keep it up! :thumbsup:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

[align=center][color=deeppink][b]@pinkblack08: Nice Avatar.. Keep it up.. Make more okie??[/b][/color][/align]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

just wnt to share this. [spoiler]sis nina's req. on our thread :D[/spoiler] http://i35.tinypic.com/24dkoid.jpg comments please.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sankyuu to those who commented on my works :)
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=natzin25]@nahz u like selene and demi huh? nice works anyway^^ so cooL![/quote] Yeah I Like Them. They Are BestFriends. [quote=EleeGirl]Nice graphics,Siz nahz!! But where did u get those flowers and hearts??! It's so so so nice!! Keep It Up :thumbsup:[/quote] I Edited Those In GIMP. And I Downloaded Some GIMP Brushes From DeviantArt. >> Nice Works Sisz Phia.. Lurve Them.
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

please comment on my works what do u think guyz? [img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh3/sasukeshippuuden_2008/ghost-hunt.gif[/img]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ Nice One Sisz. I Like It.. So Much. <3
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1297/1297173ujqmjuouzb.gif[/img][/url] my graphic! [b]what do you think?[/b] [b]comment back pleAse~![/b]

Last edited by Daniera_cHan122 (2008-08-22 06:50:20)

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=nahzbate]^^ Nice One Sisz. I Like It.. So Much. <3[/quote] thnx nahzbate im glad u like it^^
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@Daniera: That graphics is most likely similar to the 3D figures in MEEZ. Did you make that in Meez? ... Well, good job.
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Dfamador]@Daniera: That graphics is most likely similar to the 3D figures in MEEZ. Did you make that in Meez? ... Well, good job.[/quote] yah,thnx dude!
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol you have a Meez to lol ;p Well, it's nice (sort of) O_O haha~ > Phia LOEV yur avatar!!! XDD
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Here's the new siggy I made. Huwee~ :P [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2uo30xj.jpg[/img]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] [sup]geee,so nice sisz. i liek the colour combi pink + gray is it? :eh: hehehe ..[/sup]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=deeppink][b]Nice sig,siz Louise.. Make more.. Keep it upp... I wanna see more of your works coz i lav them ALL![/b][/color][/align]
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a background i'll use for one of my layout i think.haha. inspired by sis tauruslady. i just seen her layie..a while ago.and it catch my attention. here: [img]http://i38.tinypic.com/25kkg8g.jpg[/img] you think its fully-loaded??should i minimize the brushes? i need yer comments please. thanks.
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OOH Nice signature Louiz. =p
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@daniera:oh that's from MEEZ!i play meez also,ya know.~XD @blanche:thanks sis.would you like me to make you one?;] just gimme the image :) @louiz:nice sig,sis :) @cassiopeia:that's a layout?wow.so cool!i like it.it's like a layout for a blog XD ---- [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/n81w9.jpg[/img] made that for everyone.everyone can use that. just don't distribute it,claim it as yours&you're the one who made it and don't edit it.

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-08-22 21:57:34)

_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ woah. :o nice ava sis phia. =) :D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^sankyuu sis.:) will go to sleep later XDD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: i see lots of threads like Hey, i want to share this something i made, is it cute? blah blah blah...*graphics with his/her name all over it* SO refrain from making new threads so the section

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:49

[ 9 queries - 0.556 second ]
Privacy Policy