• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the images and design[/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box p

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the images and design[/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box p

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the images and design[/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box p

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the images and design[/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box positioning on FF[/i] [i]Take not that the scrollbar and floating page wont work when using FF[/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: [b]Screen Resolution[/b] [i]1280x1024[/i] [b]If you want to use tha layout using your desired resolution like 1024x768.. you may open the layout file and position the boxes[/b] PREVIEW [url]http://lalaine.eehjhay.com/tame.html[/url] SCREENSHOT [img]http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/3793/tamedn6.jpg[/img] <">[/align]

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-07-16 21:04:41)

KaLoNg
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the images and design[/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box p

thankz for sehr dude =) top layouts :thumbsup:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the images and design[/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box p

Hehehehehe, Thanks for Sharing :D
bullet_nuue
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: i'ts nice layout... thanks for sharing.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow.. i love it.. really... wish i could make one like this... (sigh)... keep it up sis.. thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it will look really good if I use the recommended resolution.. too bad =| but I like ur work sis, keep it up!
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=anime_mania_01]it will look really good if I use the recommended resolution.. too bad but I like ur work sis, keep it up![/quote] [b]If you want to use tha layout using your desired resolution like 1024x768.. you may open the layout file and position the boxes[/b]

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-07-11 10:07:48)

sweet as candy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kewl lay... :thumbsup: thanks for sharing!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wee nice siz siz alaine!! love the colors! :wow: =) :thumbsup:
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice layout thx for sharing......................... :thumbsup: :mad:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice layout u made, wew. :thumbsup: thanks 4 sharing!
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yoshhh...you again sis flower for you :rose: nice layout you make.. simple but cool :o i like your compilation.. good job =) :thumbsup: have a nice day =)
fRiendlyeMo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like ur work girl kip it up =):thumbsup:
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice layout sis tnx for sharing!
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Great Layout. I hope you can make more. I'm a fan actually. More power and hope that your layout making skills will be honed. Good Luck for future layouts. :thumbsup:
kmcd86
» n00b
1969-12-31

like it:thumbsup: tnx!:D
cupu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice layout.. :) thnx For sharing It :thumbsup: Love You Layouts :wow::wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the images and design[/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box p

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:28

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy