• ARCHIVES 
  • » You might asking why I put ? behind 3...but really I want to ask..what do you think of it?

Pages: 1

You might asking why I put ? behind 3...but really I want to ask..what do you think of it?

Nero
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

You might asking why I put ? behind 3...but really I want to ask..what do you think of it?

heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: You might asking why I put ? behind 3...but really I want to ask..what do you think of it?

i've heard news about this when im playing in a private server for diablo 2... i've heard that blizzard is making diablo 3 in secrecy... but im still not sure if there's really gonna be a diablo 3... haha :lol:
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: You might asking why I put ? behind 3...but really I want to ask..what do you think of it?

hmm.. blizzard is busy on WoW now.. and they just finished making starcraft II.. to be release on 2008.. i think there might be a chance for a diablo 3.. after they done in starcraft World of Warcraft ---> Starcraft II ---> Diablo 3 but then again.. blizzard wasnt release any official announcement bout diablo 3 so dont count on this ^^.

Last edited by maderpaker (2007-10-05 16:29:40)

dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think they'll announce the release after they release SC2.. :D :thumbsup:
Letmaku
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow its true????
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I don't like what I've read about Diablo 3 about how it's not as gritty as the first 2 in the series. I'm sure it will still be worth playing, though.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You might asking why I put ? behind 3...but really I want to ask..what do you think of it?

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:20

[ 14 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy