• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the images and design[/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box p

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the images and design[/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box p

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the images and design[/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box p

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the images and design[/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box positioning on FF[/i] [i]Take not that the scrollbar and floating page wont work when using FF[/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: [b]Screen Resolution[/b] [i]1280x1024[/i] [b]If you want to use tha layout using your desired resolution like 1024x768.. you may open the layout file and position the boxes[/b] PREVIEW [url]http://lalaine.eehjhay.com/babyfairy.html[/url] SCREENSHOT [img]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/8274/babyfairykf6.jpg[/img] <">[/align]

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-07-16 21:04:52)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the images and design[/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box p

waaa....new layout again... very nice layout...... hope u make more.. :thumbsup: thanks for sharing
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the images and design[/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box p

wow.. cute fairies... i lurve it soooo much.... nice one.. keep it up sis
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice layout thx for sharing.........................
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

its so cute siz alaine!! =);) thnx for sharin!! =)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I liek teh metallic effect. Nicely done. :thumbsup:
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice layie... thanks for sharing...
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing, sis, nice lay! :D :thumbsup:
emo_freak
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nice layout sist make more thanx 4 share!!
diansari
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. so nice lay :wow: i really luv it thanks for sharing ;)
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for the comments guyz :D Ill be adding a file for screen resolution 10247x768 =)
sweet as candy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice sis.. thanks 4 sharing! :D
star_pdpc
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice layout though.. but i suggest if you can change the background picture :)

Last edited by star_pdpc (2008-07-12 04:21:42)

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Any suggestion then? like what theme?If i have time Ill make one =)
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice layout, lalaine! cute fairies. keep up your great work!
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

cute layie sis. keep it up :thumbsup:
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yoshhh...nice layout you make. i like your compilation.. good job =) :thumbsup: have a nice day =)
cupu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice layout.. :) thnx For sharing It :thumbsup: Love You Layouts :wow::wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the images and design[/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box p

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:56

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy