• ARCHIVES 
  • » any1 know a good program to convert my video files from my phone to like mpeg avi etc etc?cuz by default its mp4 en for some reason i cant put it on windows movie maker!??

Pages: 1

any1 know a good program to convert my video files from my phone to like mpeg avi etc etc?cuz by default its mp4 en for some reason i cant put it on windows movie maker!??

numbwa1
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

any1 know a good program to convert my video files from my phone to like mpeg avi etc etc?cuz by default its mp4 en for some reason i cant put it on windows movie maker!??

dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: any1 know a good program to convert my video files from my phone to like mpeg avi etc etc?cuz by default its mp4 en for some reason i cant put it on windows movie maker!??

try this site bro http://www.media-convert.com/
numbwa1
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: any1 know a good program to convert my video files from my phone to like mpeg avi etc etc?cuz by default its mp4 en for some reason i cant put it on windows movie maker!??

aightz ill check it out.tnx!
dimaz_21
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=numbwa1]any1 know a good program to convert my video files from my phone to like mpeg avi etc etc?cuz by default its mp4 en for some reason i cant put it on windows movie maker!??[/quote] [b]Total Video Converter 3.12.080330 [/b] Total Video Converter is a total solution for video conversion which supports reading, playing lots of video and audio formats and converting them to popular video formats. E.M. Total Video Converter includes a powerful media conversion engine internally so that you can convert media files with very fast speed. [b]Main Features of Total Video Converter:[/b] * Convert all kinds of videos to mobile videos or audios (mp4, 3gp, xvid, divx mpeg4 avi, amr audio) which are used by cell-phone, PDA, PSP, iPod; * Photos slide show combines multi-photos and musics with more than 300 photos fantasy transition effect; * High compatibility and high efficiency for Importing RMVB or RM video/audio; * Convert various videos to MPEG videos compatible with standard DVD/SVCD/VCD; * Burn the converted videos to DVD/SVCD/VCD; * Rip DVD to popular videos of all sorts; * Extract audio from various of videos and convert which to all kinds of audios (mp3, ac3, ogg, wav, aac); * RIP CD to audios of all sorts directly; * Support using with command line; * Combine several video and audio files to one video file; * Demultiplex or extract video and audio; * Multiplex video and audio to one file; * Flv Nelly Mosser audio extract and decode. <">

Last edited by dimaz_21 (2008-07-21 22:48:16)

mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

try to search xilisoft video converter..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » any1 know a good program to convert my video files from my phone to like mpeg avi etc etc?cuz by default its mp4 en for some reason i cant put it on windows movie maker!??

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:37

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy