• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]suggestion here [/i]hmmm.. whenever i open someone's profile here in ftalk, i can see the posts she made, the repus she has but unfortunately not the threads made by that individu

Pages: 1

Original Title: [i]suggestion here [/i]hmmm.. whenever i open someone's profile here in ftalk, i can see the posts she made, the repus she has but unfortunately not the threads made by that individu

eilly
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Original Title: [i]suggestion here [/i]hmmm.. whenever i open someone's profile here in ftalk, i can see the posts she made, the repus she has but unfortunately not the threads made by that individu

Original Title: [i]suggestion here [/i]hmmm.. whenever i open someone's profile here in ftalk, i can see the posts she made, the repus she has but unfortunately not the threads made by that individual.. i think it would be better if that is also included.. i know not all of members here have a thread.. but it would really be much easier if for example i open so and so's profile and then in it i can see the layouts he made or the tricks/tutorials he came up with..you know kind of one stop shop .. this also makes browsing easier since i already have some fave mods and members here, & all i do then is to click her profile & i'll have access to his/her threads .. i hope you get what i mean mr. admin.. thanks for giving this space to make my suggestion..

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-12-03 08:04:30)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]suggestion here [/i]hmmm.. whenever i open someone's profile here in ftalk, i can see the posts she made, the repus she has but unfortunately not the threads made by that individu

^ Just use [url=http://theftalk.com/search.php][b]Search[/b][/url]. And fill the [b]Author search box[/b] with member/mod username. Don't forget to check [b]only topics started by this author[/b].
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]suggestion here [/i]hmmm.. whenever i open someone's profile here in ftalk, i can see the posts she made, the repus she has but unfortunately not the threads made by that individu

yea.. study the search page on ftalk.. :D remember to check!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The best way to make achievements is not the easier nor the shorter way. somehow you need to take it through the long way. --- LOL. did you get what i meant? :wallbash: just try not using the shortcut always.
eilly
» n00b
1969-12-31

yikes.. i think u missed my point people.. :wallbash: i'm actually making a suggestion if it is possible to place the threads made a member under her/his profile.. for example, when i opened switpotato's profile, one of my fave here in ftalk.. i can see there.. :arrow: some personal info :arrow: recent posts she made :arrow: recent reputation points :arrow: user activity :arrow: her e-groupmates .. now wouldn't it be great if one can see there the threads she made such as.. :arrow: link to her box positioning script :arrow: link to her awesome layouts.. and so on and so forth.. ms swit, sorry if i made you an example.. you're good kc & has lots of contributions here.. =) i hope you get what i mean this time.. :D
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eilly]yikes.. i think u missed my point people.. :wallbash:[/quote] no, i think they got ur point. =) and their answer to make it clear is just like this your suggestion is similar to SEARCH function, if you want kinda like dat ( like ur suggesting to be put on our profile here at ftalk ) , why dont u use the SEARCH function for dat. like wat mod deathwish4MCR-freak-dude said to you, =) that function much better. bcoz its categorized. like if you want to search ms switpotato's tricks. u can just select the [b]Tricks and Tutorials[/b]. if u want to search her premades layouts, u can just select the [b]Friendster-Layouts[/b] to find her layout. unlike wat you're suggesting here. it will get confusing by looking to someones profile and if ur lookin for her/his tricks/layies. :) its not categorized. in short, why do you need that if we have a SEARCH function ryt?. dats why admin add the [b]' only topics started by the authors'[/b] on our SEARCH function, so it will get easy on us. heres wat im talkin about.. [img]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg299/kikoyrulz/search.jpg[/img] for me, its really helpful for us, and i dont think admin should add that one on our profile info. :)

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-07-10 22:33:45)

eilly
» n00b
1969-12-31

nooo... arg... :wallbash: i know all about the search function poh! i'm talking about the ftalk members profile.. and if it is possible to place the threads made by a member in her/his profile.. example, this is my profile here: [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2ih34w9.jpg[/img]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

arg :wallbash: What he's saying is yes, we understand you're point. But there's no need to add it to the user's profile when it's just as simple to just to use the seach funtion. =)

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-11 00:04:30)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

errrrrrrrrr.. :lol: :lol: i guess u didnt read this part.. [quote=portuniecho][b]why do you need that if we have a SEARCH function ryt?. dats why admin add the ' only topics started by the authors' on our SEARCH function, so it will get easy on us.[/b][/quote] it will get confusing by looking to someones profile and if ur lookin to her tricks and its not categorized by its section. And i think not all our topics can be display on our profile. unlike the Search function, . so theres a possibility dat u cant see all the topics made by this author on his/her profile . . so much better and easy by using the search function instead of adding that info on our profile. . :) hope you get it then.

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-07-11 00:37:03)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Are you being obtuse or you can't just simply comprehend to what portuniecho said /facepalm.exe as I've seen having a search function is enough why need to add that thing on everyone's personal profile if we can just use the search function to know or to see the desired topics.. it works all the time. lmao and besides it will just make the user's profile too bulky..

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-07-11 01:21:55)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ i thyink it will make ftalk a bit laggish if we do that... :wallbash: and the profile will become too crowded..
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think Search function is the best way. I will say this frankly for the benefit of all... Don't be lazy in searching. If you really love to give a reputation to a certain person. Do your part by search for him/her. By doing so. It will prove that your remarks about his or her works are true. Anyway this is my opinion anyway... Good day.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-07-11 06:03:40)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i got ur point... i too is thinking bout it... why not juz include the name to the title so we could easily identify if the topic belong to whom...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-07-11 23:41:50)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]suggestion here [/i]hmmm.. whenever i open someone's profile here in ftalk, i can see the posts she made, the repus she has but unfortunately not the threads made by that individu

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:28

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy