Pages: 123

wat do u luv most about your bf/gf. :D

booqalixeta♥
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Last edited by booqalixeta♥ (2007-05-18 14:57:56)

aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: wat do u luv most about your bf/gf. :D

[b]he always makes me smile :D teehee[/b]
gothica13
» n00b
1969-12-31

wat i love bout my bf?? dont have one.. harhar.. ex.. pwd?? hehe.. well.. wat i love bout my ex?? nothing! [i]as in wala![/i] hehehe.. he's the person youll definitely hate.. but i dunno why i love him this much.. :crybaby: and yea it suxx. [scroll]the more you hate.. the more you love... :lol: [/scroll]

Last edited by gothica13 (2008-04-23 06:07:00)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ [b]Please post in English only.[/b] :idea: You can write in Tagalog at the Philippines section. Thanks!
babyboo
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=left][b]he makes[color=green] me[/color][/b][/align] [align=center][b]feel[/b][/align] [align=right][b]like a [color=red][u]REAL[/u][/color] [color=pink][i]PRINCESS.. [/i][/color][/b] :)[/align]

Last edited by babyboo (2007-06-03 10:13:28)

blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] he gives me butterflies..ehehe =) ][/b]

Last edited by blazinhottie (2007-06-04 08:27:56)

Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he givexz me flowerxz and makes me happy :D
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha..makes me feel like a princess n treating me like a queen! i love him soooo much.. he`s d best thng dat ever hppnd to me.. causes me butterflies in my stomach..haha :D
tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he makes me happy at the same time sad :cry: :cry: i like his smell... [i]oh mah gosh i mis him[/i] :crybaby: :crybaby:
blueberry13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he's kindness??
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]She's hot and loving[/b]
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]he's really patient, loving and we have the same interests... and what i love the most is that he's soooo sexy... damn! :wow: [/align]
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#FFCCFF]i luv it wen we talk on da phone...i luv it wen he say he love me..i love it wen he say let me hold you tight..i luv it wen he is concerned...i love it wen he say i care...i luvit wen he say i miss u... da most ..i luv it wen he pick me up wen my day seems gray...and he were also der wen i poured my heart through my eyes..dats means so much to me to know that he care...just a though of him makes me smile...:) :wow: .. means..caring person..and loving...[/color]

Last edited by chika.symphatica (2007-08-21 16:52:33)

botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love it when she says iloveyou, when she says imissyou, when she says "ewan kew sau", when she says "loko", when i hear her breathing on the fone, when she says "ehem", the way she argues, the way she laugh, the way she show her emotions, the when she says "sapakin kta jan", the way she show her love, the way she figured out something and understand, the way she show her trust, the way she fight for something, the way she show her fear to God, the way she show her love to her family, the way she comforts me, when she makes me feel not stupid about my stupidity, when she talks about everything, when she includes me on her plans and dreams, the way she makes me crazy, the way she loves me..ETC. damn i love everything about her.. and i would like to say.. i love it because i love "her" :wow: :wow: :wow:
Shayne
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]he always makes me laguh, he's always there whenever i need him and best of all, we both like to watch movie and dance and sing[/b]
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

She always scold me.. That's what i love about her.. ^_^ :rose:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I Dunat Hab A Gf. But I Want To Have One. Lolz. DX
--+emO_pRincEzz23+--
» n00b
1969-12-31

what i love bout my bf is dat. . he makes me feel complit. . makes me smyl and laugh. . makes me not to worry bout things. . he taught me how to really love. .i love it wenever he understands me wen we hav an argument. . i love it wen he hugs me and makes me feel that i am special and he needs me. . nd especially i love him bcoz he loves me too. .
seimahneym
» n00b
1969-12-31

he makes me love him =)
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

He's [b]loving[/b] :eh: , a [b]boyfriend material [/b] =) and [u]no one [/u] :ninja: in this world could any get better with his [b]all-around good attitude[/b]. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » wat do u luv most about your bf/gf. :D

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:14

[ 11 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy