• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you guys still remember the Anime Boys Be... :lol: I really missed that anime due to it has an original concept. The animation was 100% hand stroked hehe... :penguin:

Pages: 1

Do you guys still remember the Anime Boys Be... :lol: I really missed that anime due to it has an original concept. The animation was 100% hand stroked hehe... :penguin:

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Do you guys still remember the Anime Boys Be... :lol: I really missed that anime due to it has an original concept. The animation was 100% hand stroked hehe... :penguin:

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Do you guys still remember the Anime Boys Be... :lol: I really missed that anime due to it has an original concept. The animation was 100% hand stroked hehe... :penguin:

^ I remember this one sir ephe..:lol: I love the story.. [img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242/kcired14/th021_.gif[/img] the only thing i don't like is the drawing of the girl.. [img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242/kcired14/th014_.gif[/img]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Do you guys still remember the Anime Boys Be... :lol: I really missed that anime due to it has an original concept. The animation was 100% hand stroked hehe... :penguin:

^Check again. =D Maybe you watched a LQ version hehe... That's why some images where disfigured. :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-07-10 09:03:00)

yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup,ive watched this on AXN together with [b]VANDRED[/b] and [b]EL HAZARD[/b]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]^Check again. =D Maybe you watched a LQ version hehe... That's why some images where disfigured. :lol:[/quote] haha..ok i'll check it again sir.. [img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242/kcired14/th096_K.gif[/img]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

whats this?? i dunno this lol,. i must search on this,. hehe
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

hahahaha boys be on AXN... actually ive just watched this once coz axn removed it.. huhhuhu there is no animax here in my place... huhuhuhu
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

kyaa~~ i dunno bout dz anime eh,. xori:cry:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]In... dvd i watched the complete set of episodes... haha :wow: ... each of them had diff. love stories. Darn ... kawaii[/b]
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lowl. i already watched this 5 years ago. haha. yeah. it has a good plot. but the graphics. hmm.. its okay :thumbsup:
Archerie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

too old bt nice animeee
krayola
» n00b
1969-12-31

wee .. boys be .. i've watched this anime .. i think last 2 years ago .. great story .. =)
iceman11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=yoyomi000]yup,ive watched this on AXN together with VANDRED and EL HAZARD[/quote] i think we've watched this right about the same time yes, i love this anime, especially the opening... ugh.. opening words?? you know... i remember one "All sound has died out and the cold, dark night gradually fills the air unable t get to sleep and hlding unto the covers suddenly that's when it starts feels like my chest is being squeezed and i want someone to talk to just want someone to hold and cry with yes in the depths of my soul a thing called [i]loneliness [/i] is coming" you know?? the episode with Yokota i thought it was funny
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hmmm,sounds interesting.Imma search this,in the "title" i knew its so kawaii :redface: :wow:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you guys still remember the Anime Boys Be... :lol: I really missed that anime due to it has an original concept. The animation was 100% hand stroked hehe... :penguin:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:38

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy