• ARCHIVES 
  • » Credits: Fooble scripts [b]Draco[/b] (Jude) Waw. its been a long time since i posted here. I really missed this place. aniwei. Just a simple addition to my previous text effect codes Hope you like i

Pages: 12

Credits: Fooble scripts [b]Draco[/b] (Jude) Waw. its been a long time since i posted here. I really missed this place. aniwei. Just a simple addition to my previous text effect codes Hope you like i

dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Credits: Fooble scripts [b]Draco[/b] (Jude) Waw. its been a long time since i posted here. I really missed this place. aniwei. Just a simple addition to my previous text effect codes Hope you like i

Credits: Fooble scripts [b]Draco[/b] (Jude) Waw. its been a long time since i posted here. I really missed this place. aniwei. Just a simple addition to my previous text effect codes Hope you like it. it isn't that much but it can make shout outs or text boxes cooler looking. Let's get started. This is quite simple to understand. Same procedure as Text Effects I and II. 3 Components: a) Your main script - control the effects b) Your body script - entails the form of the code c) Ignition code [i](i named it that.. haha)[/i] - activates the script. [b] Step 1:[/b] Paste this code anywhere outside any loader. I suggest you label it. <">[b]Step 2:[/b] Make the body script using the id [b]'animate'[/b], use it in any text tag. This is usually pasted inside a loader or a html replacement module Examples: Span tag [quote]<span id='animate'>All Seeing Tree</span>[/quote] Bold tag [quote]<b id='animate'>All Seeing Tree</b>[/quote] are you still with me? good.. [b] Step 3:[/b] Start you engines!! Use this last code to activate the script. Paste it in your loader: <">you can customize the id used and the color it flashes. understand it dont just copy. =):thumbsup: That's it!!! You're done. I'll be posting other tricks. Still doin' my research. Hope you guys like it. repu me if you want. Im very poor in repus since my leave. waah! :crybaby: HAHAHAHAHA!! =D Preview here --> [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/48500265[/url] I'm on ripway so please dont rip any of my images. low bandwidth already. This is to keep my previews available. Just ask me if you like 'em. ill give you other links. :wow::thumbsup: Coming Soon... something big Dedicated to [b]Giselle[/b] (forsakendoll) :wow::rose: weee.

Last edited by dracoknight09 (2008-07-10 11:07:17)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Credits: Fooble scripts [b]Draco[/b] (Jude) Waw. its been a long time since i posted here. I really missed this place. aniwei. Just a simple addition to my previous text effect codes Hope you like i

:o :o whoa bro!!!!!!!! i miss you soooooooo <<333333 where have you been!!! :D :D :D loev your profile bro. as always.. OC :P i liek the shiny text effect.. imma use this for sure :D :wow:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Credits: Fooble scripts [b]Draco[/b] (Jude) Waw. its been a long time since i posted here. I really missed this place. aniwei. Just a simple addition to my previous text effect codes Hope you like i

:arrow: hei buddy..welcome back to tricks world...mis yah here...:thumbsup:
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Wow you're the first to comment sis. Thanks im glad you like. yeah i miss you guys too. hehe. (~continued in offtopic) This is fully customizable and you can add it in any html module. hehe. :D [b]@offtopic[/b] yeah, school's been tuff. but now i got little more free time so im goin back 2 scripting. still waiting for my application to your group. i hope you accept. hehe. glad to be back. still sniffing for more. you know how i am and how addicted i can be. haha. take care of yourself. cant wait to talk to the other guys. hehe. how are they? [b]@LH[/b] hi bro. great to be back. so many things have changed. hehe. :paranoid:

Last edited by dracoknight09 (2008-07-10 07:38:48)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OT [spoiler] Whatever i still miss you!! and yea ill smack vitz (ephe) to approve you.. :lol: i miss you bro!! :D :D hahaha im so glad youre back! im bc with school too.. you know 4th yr.. :P lets talk later :eh: ill PM you my new YM id.. ;) [/spoiler] [b]Topic[/b] do we need to make our own var rep for that?
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

any HTML insertion would do. You can use it in a var replacement code or you can use the module of shirow and paste it outside a loader. anywhere that there is html. :D
boim
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice addition :D :thumbsup:
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehhe nice like it lol... i viewed ur other post before cant post query since u r hybernating the codes is about [b]shoutout[/b] the text seems bumping to one another... is that applicable here too as well...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-07-10 08:17:10)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow! :thumbsup: draco ur back in making codes.. hehe.. i like this trick.. :D
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow another shoutout trick....hehehe :lol: eat my green!!! =D
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Dude.. Been Gone For so Long ei.. And as Expected Shared a wicked Script,,,[/b] :eh: [b]Nice and Great..[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-07-10 10:17:50)

dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for the repus guys. [b]@swit[/b] what do you mean sis? :D
m0g0l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

now its part III.. ! nice!:P
o0khimmy0o
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]thanks for this one. ^^[/b]
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks drako!! :cool: how about part IV? hehehe..:D
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice script...^^ i really like it... u use if/else condition... that's our module for this sem... +1 repu for u...^^
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

is that working on FF? hope it works im gonna try it.. excellent
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it works in FF and IE duno on opera. [b]@dale[/b] ACT IV coming soon bro. haha. plus a few more suprises. :eh:
reb3l_boy
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow... its nice trick bro :thumbsup: thanks for share =)
dreadcloud1
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bro where have you been?? hahaha... nice ur back tnx 4 d codes xD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Credits: Fooble scripts [b]Draco[/b] (Jude) Waw. its been a long time since i posted here. I really missed this place. aniwei. Just a simple addition to my previous text effect codes Hope you like i

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:06

[ 10 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy